Posted: 3 years ago

this was so so cute 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

*New*

Shivika VM: Taare Ginn

the whole album is outstanding and the VM is beautiful.....lifted my mood......

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

this was so so cute 

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

the whole album is outstanding and the VM is beautiful.....lifted my mood......

Thanks, Manmeet :) 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ AY ji

If you dont mind asking,

its a VM request to you ....on song " Bolna halke halke"... Again if time permits and if you feel like doing it ...And also if you feel its suits Shivika πŸ˜†

This was the first time i was listening to this song when My neighbour ghar wale kept on bajaoing this song from 2 days toh it stuck in my head πŸ˜†...loved its music and its vocals of that song toh i felt like making VM...but when i read its lyrics translation in english most of it samaj nahi aaya πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...then i felt you do better job...

Looking at Noor, chand ,ghoonghat words in the song...except chandh chupa sequence of Shivika i didnt get any idea what to mix bcz i couldnt understand most of the lyrics....lol

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@ AY ji

If you dont mind asking,

its a VM request to you ....on song " Bolna halke halke"... Again if time permits and if you feel like doing it ...And also if you feel its suits Shivika πŸ˜†

This was the first time i was listening to this song when My neighbour ghar wale kept on bajaoing this song from 2 days toh it stuck in my head πŸ˜†...loved its music and its vocals of that song toh i felt like making VM...but when i read its lyrics translation in english most of it samaj nahi aaya πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...then i felt you do better job...

Looking at Noor, chand ,ghoonghat words in the song...except chandh chupa sequence of Shivika i didnt get any idea what to mix bcz i couldnt understand most of the lyrics....lol

Haha sure, Nihara. I can try making a VM on Shivika on this song πŸ˜†. It’s one of my fav songs :)

Waise I guess this song was used on them in the show also for the Nikaah sequence during the social issues tracks, right? πŸ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

Haha sure, Nihara. I can try making a VM on Shivika on this song πŸ˜†. It’s one of my fav songs :)

Waise I guess this song was used on them in the show also for the Nikaah sequence during the social issues tracks, right? πŸ˜†

Glad you also liked the song πŸ˜†

@bold

Oh really ? πŸ˜†.......I really have no idea that they used it on Shivika πŸ˜† ..as i stopped watching the show when the social message tracks started. I have not watched their Nikaah sequence abhi tak πŸ˜†..i saw the bits of  Nikaah scene many times in your VMs like Mere naam tu..i did think that i should watch those scenes but kept on forgetting πŸ˜†...its amazing that i watched all episodes of Dhinku but not this Nikaah scene and few other good scenes in the social message tracks...SMH πŸ˜†

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Glad you also liked the song πŸ˜†

@bold

Oh really ? πŸ˜†.......I really have no idea that they used it on Shivika πŸ˜† ..as i stopped watching the show when the social message tracks started. I have not watched their Nikaah sequence abhi tak πŸ˜†..i saw the bits of  Nikaah scene many times in your VMs like Mere naam tu..i did think that i should watch those scenes but kept on forgetting πŸ˜†...its amazing that i watched all episodes of Dhinku but not this Nikaah scene and few other good scenes in the social message tracks...SMH πŸ˜†

LOL yep, here you go....it was in the middle of this scene that they played the song on ShivikaπŸ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

LOL yep, here you go....it was in the middle of this scene that they played the song on ShivikaπŸ˜†

watched it...Aww such a beautiful scene β€οΈ...how did i miss  watching this scene all these days ..now i feel so dumb for not watching it abhi tak πŸ˜†...yes they played the song πŸ˜†..now i'm glad i didnt chose wrong song for Shivika...lol πŸ˜†.....Anyway you try making VMπŸ˜†...extras ke faces in this scene beech beech mein is quite distracting ...lolπŸ˜†