Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You are on a roll with your VMs๐Ÿ˜†

This one is amazing  ! 

This is the first time i'm listening to the song.Ek toh the song is amazing with such an awesome instrumental music..upar se these two being in one frame have such a positive vibes toh this VM automatically brought a smile on my face...Thanks for making this :)

Free_Rein thumbnail

BTW AY i just noticed ..i think you have not added Haan main galath VM to the index in first page of the thread...Total VMs are 54...not 53...lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Lovely VM AY !

It is so soothing, both the song and VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks, Nihara! Yes, the soothing feel was what I wanted to capture in this VM....glad it came through :)

AreYaar thumbnail

You are on a roll with your VMs๐Ÿ˜†

This one is amazing  ! 

This is the first time i'm listening to the song.Ek toh the song is amazing with such an awesome instrumental music..upar se these two being in one frame have such a positive vibes toh this VM automatically brought a smile on my face...Thanks for making this :)

LOL yeah, I made these two pretty quickly back to back.....glad you enjoyed this one as well :)

The song itself was so fun and it just seemed to suit NM-SC perfectly ๐Ÿ˜Š

AreYaar thumbnail

BTW AY i just noticed ..i think you have not added Haan main galath VM to the index in first page of the thread...Total VMs are 54...not 53...lol

Oh LOL my bad....I must have missed it....will correct it now. 

AreYaar thumbnail

One more from the Dil Bechara soundtrack๐Ÿ˜†

Shivika VM: Khul ke Jeene ka

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

all the new mixes are simply awesoem:)))) you knwo my detailed FB already 

Nihara ji waqt mile toh hum ne bhi nayw mixes banaye hain kabhi chakkar maar lena ๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

One more from the Dil Bechara soundtrack๐Ÿ˜†

Shivika VM: Khul ke Jeene ka

Aww this one is so cute and adorableโค๏ธ...And new effects in VM is on point too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Their smiles are so infectious   and This one is really such a mood lifter..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again for this VM AY ..it made me smile when i needed a pick me up today...๐Ÿ˜Š

After long time i just watched your mere naam tu VM  too....gave me lot of Shivika feels !

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

all the new mixes are simply awesoem:)))) you knwo my detailed FB already 

Nihara ji waqt mile toh hum ne bhi nayw mixes banaye hain kabhi chakkar maar lena ๐Ÿ˜†

Fary i watched your Maskhari VM on Shivika  last week yaar.....it was so cute and entertaining โค  i kept on smiling throughout that VM particularly the champa ride bit with that instrumental music was so cute..you ppl both are experts at making such entertaining VMs .Totally loved and enjoyed Maskhari both on Narbhi and Shivika ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Had so much fun watching them..

Mausam VM you posted in other thread will watch it now :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww this one is so cute and adorableโค๏ธ...And new effects in VM is on point too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Their smiles are so infectious   and This one is really such a mood lifter..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again for this VM AY ..it made me smile when i needed a pick me up today...๐Ÿ˜Š

After long time i just watched your mere naam tu VM  too....gave me lot of Shivika feels !

Thanks, Nihara! ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad it could help lift your spirits....haha yes, I tried new effects in this one๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Mere Naam Tu I haven't rewatched in so long....lol I should rewatch it again๐Ÿ˜†