Interesting update .

Now can't wait for update .

Updt soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Mana Kay hum yaar nhe

Part 3

Mr iyer along with Ishita enters the venue. Mr  shehar bansal comes forward and greets them. Mr iyer smiles at him and looks at the decorations and says: bansal you have arranged perfect party.

Mr bansal smiles back at him and says: vishwa you know this all is your Bhabhis hard work she has arranged all this

Mr iyer: I know Bhabhi is just best

Mr bansal: ye sab madhavi Bhabhi ki wajah say hai she pushed Veena to pursue her passion towards event management. 

Ishita gets emotional listening about her deceased mother she wipes tears while Veena comes and hugs Ishita lovingly and says: I am so happy to see you ishu

Ishita smiles at her and says: aunty decorations bohat acha hai

Veena smiles and says: thank you beta vishwa bhaiya AP aur shekhar enjoy karain mein ishu ko lay Kar ja rahi Hoon

Mr iyer nods Veena and Ishita leaves from there while Mr iyer and bansal gets engrossed in talking. Both were discussing about business ventures Mr bansal was praising Raman kumaar bhalla Mr iyer was getting impressed after listening about his achievements. 

Mr iyer: I am getting anxious to meet this new engima name RKB.

Bansal: you know he is amazing jis project mein haath dalta hai wo profitable ho jata hai his business sense is great. We have gotten a proposal from him we want a partner I think you should study the proposal so that you can join us

Mr iyer: nice bansal koi jaldi nhe hai let us meet first then we will decide. 

Bansal: great RKB is attending this party I am sure you will find him interesting

Mr iyer nods. Mr bansal looks around as he find media person gathering at entrance he smiles and says: look he is here. Mr iyer turn and looks at a young man entering the venue media person were asking numerous question while he was handling them nicely he walks towards them and greet Mr bansal who hugs him and says: finally you are here Raman

Raman smiles and says: muje to Ana hi tha.

Mr bansal shows Raman Mr iyer and says: Raman meet Mr vishwanathan iyer.

Raman shakes hands with Mr iyer and smile looking at him and says: its pleasure to meet you sir

Mr iyer: same here

Bansal: Raman I have told vishwa about our project meine apna jaam Kar Diya hai now ball is in your court let's see how you make him agree that project is profitable

Raman: sir project khud profitable nhe hota we have to make it profitable by using skills and correct decision at correct time

Mr iyer: nice young man share the details of the project

Raman: sure sir

Mr iyer nods politey and says: enjoy the party saying this he leaves. Raman was following him but his eyes stuck at Ishita who was walking around holding glass of juice and looking at the venue. Raman gets shocked seeing her and says: Ishita ... 

He follows her and calls her name making Ishita turn and look at him confused. 

Raman: Ishita...

Ishita: do I know you?

Raman held her hand and drags her to corner while Ishita was struggling with his grip. Pushing her gently to the corner Raman looks at her with teary eyes and asks slowly: Mera bacha zinda hai Ishita... His eyes darted to her stomach. Ishita was stunned listening to him she pushes him and leaves from there

Raman looks at her retreating figure and says: I have to find out about her.

Lights gets dim and soft music was echoing. Mr bansal son was dancing with Ishita while Raman was looking at them. He moves towards the dance floor and start dancing with a girl soon partner swaps Raman touches her waist Ishita looks at him with his big almond duo his eyes were capturing her senses. Raman pulls her closer more and start swaying his body with the rythm of music. 

Ishita tries to get out of his hold but Raman says: stat right here Ishita...

Ishita looks at him and says: who are you. How you know my name

Raman slowly turns her and wraps his arms from back rest his hand on her flat tummy and says: Mera bacha zinda Haina..

Ishita looks at him and says: what are you saying

Raman harshly pulls her and says: I asked something from you bacha zinda hai ya you killed my little baby

Ishita felt her head spinning she hold her head making Raman worried for her he holds his hand and both leaves the dance floor Raman gives her the juice and says: drink it you will feel better

Ishita takes the juice and gulps it. Raman says: look Ishita saaf saaf baat karonga truth is this that you are pregnant with my baby 

Ishita looks at him as she took some time to register the new revelation that the unknown baby growing in her belong to this man she felt an extreme anger towards him as she doesn't know him and he is claiming all this surely he has took advantage of her mental health. She was about to say something but felt sick she rushes out to throw up while Raman also follow her.

Outside Ishita vomits out the juice she had she feels weakness ans says:why this is happening to me Raman hold her and says: my baby is alive.. vomiting is common in pregnancy

Ishita turns to him and slaps across his face and says: you sick man how dare you took advantage of my state. 

Raman held his cheek and was looking at her still trying to absorb that this girl has guts to slap RKB. He opens his mouth and says: look Ishita you are taking all this in wrong direction.

Ishita hold her head and says: muje kuch yaad nhe

Raman sigh in frustration as he got that Ishita is still suffering from memory loss. He presses his head and says: Ishita trust me I can tell you all truth listen to me. He walks towards her but Ishita moves back and says: no.. stay away.. Raman was trying to make her understand when Mr iyer comes calling Ishita name. Seeing her father Ishita runs to him and hugs her father. Mr iyer smiles at her and says: ishu Kanna what happened to you

Raman looks at both shocked as he has guessed that Ishita is related to Mr iyer. Ishita looks at Mr iyer and says: appa.. 

Mr iyer: come inside Ishita I have special announcement for you but first I want to ask you about the same. He looks at Raman who nods and start leaving from there but he was curious what special announcement Mr iyer wants to have. He stands behind tree and looks at them.

Mr iyer: ishu Mr bansal want to get you married with his son. 

Ishita and Raman gets shocked Ishita looks at her father who held her hand and both start going inside. Raman looks at them and says: I have to stop this wedding for my baby. Ab jab muje pata hai my baby is alive I can't leave him 

He follows them and finds bansal and iyers standing together he gulps the lump formed in his throat and thinks to plan when he notice Ishita looking pale her eyes were getting drowsy. Ishita was getting flashes of her meeting with young man both together in hospital. She held her head and was about to collapse. Raman rushes to her and before she touches the ground Raman held her and calls out her name worriedly: Ishita... All were looking at them while Raman doesn't care about others and gather her in his arms and took her away.

He puts Ishita inside the car and heads towards nearest hospital while Mr iyer was getting worried he too follows him and tries to call Raman but Raman leaves without responding to Mr iyer. Raman was driving when his phone rings. He takes the call and says: mihir... I found her

Mihir: kise Raman

Raman: Ishita...

Mihir: that surrogate mother. Your baby is alright

Raman: I am Taking her to hospital just pray mihir matarani ne ye hope di hai bus toote na

Mihir: God will make everything alright

Raman cuts the call and focuses on driving while Mr iyer who was following him in his car lost the tracks he angrily hit the steering and says: Raman bhalla how dare you took my daughter. I will not leave you.

Soon Raman reaches the hospital and doctor took Ishita for examination Raman was worriedly pacing around nurse comes and ask him to fill up the form. His ha ha were shivering with tension. He ask nurse to fill out the form he will tell the particulars. 

Nurse: your relationship with patient

Raman was looking at the door tensed not listening to her. Nurse looking at her tension guessed that he must be her husband she ticks the husband box leaves.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also  

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Husband ha

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update 

Raman finds ishita 

Ishita fainted 

Update soon 

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Continue soon 

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Husband.. Wow... Hope raman take care of ishita... Stop her from taking those drugs and most importantly love her... 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update.