Posted: 4 years ago

Sure..you can PM me your thoughts 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oppoo. 🤗 Kaisanba??

Finally completely read it ..

Aaj to jashn ka din hai.. you read it🥳

and i read this twice. just amazing write up dear ...

Thank you soo much Opppo for reading wo bhi do do baar .. isliye 2 baat thank you.. 

> just love the sign communication of prerish during the dancesmiley27

Apne Bajajs hai aise.. words fail when they communicate just with their eyes and face. Shabdo ki zarurat hi nahi hai yaha inko 😳

> kisika hak nei hai ek husband wife kay beech keya rishta hai iyea puchnewala smiley7

Haq to kisi ka nahi but fir bhi kuch log hain jo question karte hain. Last track mein bhi to yahi kiya tha. Bas apni Fictional Prerna thodi samajhdar hai.. baki to show wali to chali gai thi Bajaj and Kukki ko chhodke🥺

> i love kukku here.. kash show mai bhi itne supportive hote

Kukki in my mind will always be the cutest, fir cvs chahe kitna bhi butchef kar lein usko. She will always be Bajaj jr for me ..I don't even Sneha can take her place for me.. and I also hope CVs show mein  kuch acha kar le uske character ke sath.. but ummeedein kam hi hai 💔

> bechara mere bajaj ko jet lag  hogeya ..

Haan na.. kaam karke flight liye fir party aya fir meeting ko gaya.. bhaut kaam he does.. isliye behosh hoke so gaya 😆

> just love their understandable communication on couch.. how romantic , if subtle romance would ever have face...

Romance ka R bhi nahi ata.. bas try kiya.. you liked it bole to mission accomplished 🤗 and thank you for the appreciation .. 

meenakshee you are an amazing writer , always grip your reader in your words ..just keep it up and keep writing more smiley27

Awww thank you so much for your kind words Oppo.. so sweet of you for these encouraging words .. 😊 

Thank you again🤗and take good care and stay inside ..stay safe.. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it Meenakshi❤️

I loved how Bajaj was there for her when she broke down after Basu asked about their relationship. And I love how Bajaj stated their relationship status is none of others business😎. What they share, what they are is only for them to know and feel. And the N number of encounters of Basu trying to make Prerna say that he is important in her life is smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29.

Mr. Mehra is here👍🏼. Kya yaar Bajaj has to leave but Kukki is here to take care of Prerna. Kukki mocking and teasing Prerna that Bajaj cares for Prerna more😆. Prerna's worry for Bajaj, I am so happy to see it *insert happy tears*😆. She shouted calling him MY HUSBAND❤️. She shouted at Basu too, I LOVE IT😈.

Kya yaar, he forgot to charge his phone and is sleeping🤪. And here every one is worried about him. He sent her a message which she never received on time. Ok, from here it is my most favorite part of the OS. I can't express my happiness knowing they are husband and wife in every sense. They started their journey as mentor and mentee, to friends, to lovers, and now life partners. She proposed to him❤️. Prerna decided she doesn't need any revenge now and wants them to go back to THEIR HOME. They are finally home sleeping with peace/content on that couch, while Kukki covers them not disturbing them. 

Rishabh + Prerna + Kukki = THE HAPPY FAMILY❤️

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the way you showed PreRish relationship... Tbh I was a Lil worried in the beginning as it was going exactly like in the show but then I saw where you were taking this 😆....wonderful OS Meenakshi.... Loved Kukki's part here very much..   ...and of course it goes without saying.... Absolutely loved PreRish moments in their home.... It was the best....fantastic story❤

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it Meenakshismiley27

Yeyyy..  Thank you so much for reading🤗

I loved how Bajaj was there for her when she broke down after Basu asked about their relationship. And I love how Bajaj stated their relationship status is none of others businesssmiley16. What they share, what they are is only for them to know and feel. 

Bajajs don't answer anyone.. their life is their private matter. Prerna knows it too but bhool gayi as she faced her past.. but Bajaj hai to, pareshani ki kya baat hai 😎

And the N number of encounters of Basu trying to make Prerna say that he is important in her life is smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29.

He did act like thoda forceful types party mein, later his thornbird monologue and his behaviour during last track sab milke aisa Anurag hi aya mind mein..🤔

Mr. Mehra is heresmiley20. Kya yaar Bajaj has to leave but Kukki is here to take care of Prerna. Kukki mocking and teasing Prerna that Bajaj cares for Prerna moresmiley36

Kukki is her saviour number 2 after Bajaj.. something I retained from the show as she was quick to save Prerna from the pandal fire incident..😊

Prerna's worry for Bajajsmiley42, I am so happy to see it *insert happy tears*smiley36. She shouted calling him MY HUSBANDsmiley27

She is truly in love with him now... Isliye temsion to hona hi tha.. 

She shouted at Basu too, I LOVE ITsmiley15.

Ab itna pareshan kiya Anurag ne.. ye to hona hi tha..😃 He asked for it..

Kya yaar, he forgot to charge his phone and is sleepingsmiley39

Neend se talli he was.. 😆

And here every one is worried about him. He sent her a message which she never received on time. 

Responsible hai na..sab bata deta hai but technology aur neend ne sath nahi diya uska is baar 

Ok, from here it is my most favorite part of the OS. I can't express my happiness knowing they are husband and wife in every sense. 

Me soo happy to know that you liked it..🤗

They started their journey as mentor and mentee, to friends, to lovers, and now life partners. She proposed to himsmiley42smiley27. Prerna decided she doesn't need any revenge now and wants them to go back to THEIR HOME. 

Because she realised that becsude of this revenge she was giving space to people she doesn't care for anymore.. and that somehow took a bit of her focus away from the people who meant the world to her now..

They are finally home sleeping with peace/content on that couch, while Kukki covers them not disturbing themsmiley42

Kukki is a sweey heart.. i always love her image that I have her in my mind.. 

Rishabh + Prerna + Kukki = THE HAPPY FAMILYsmiley42smiley27

Yesssssss

Thank you again for reading and lovely analysis like always 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Loved the way you showed PreRish relationship... 

I am so glad you liked it Esha🤗

Tbh I was a Lil worried in the beginning as it was going exactly like in the show but then I saw where you were taking this smiley36

That was intentional so it could build up a bit of curiosity for the upcoming event. I guess I was successful to an extent😛

Also it was an extension of the show and they showed she was affected by Anurag and what she has with Rishabh is still under wraps. So thought of exploring that..😊

....wonderful OS Meenakshi.... Loved Kukki's part here very much..   .and of course it goes without saying.... Absolutely loved PreRish moments in their home.... It was the bestsmiley42....fantastic story❤

Thank you Esha for reading and your kind words, truly encouraging..🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliant! 

Kuki is surprisingly bearable in your fiction. 😆

But I can't tolerate that @#%$& even in your fiction. I guess nobody can. 😵

Prerna's panic and then the relief was really well written. Loved their conversation and the intimacy.❤️

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Brilliant! 

Kuki is surprisingly bearable in your fiction. 😆

But I can't tolerate that @#%$& even in your fiction. I guess nobody can. 😵

Prerna's panic and then the relief was really well written. Loved their conversation and the intimacy.❤️

Thank you Shruti for your kind words🤗

Its a huge to hear from you that Kukki was bearable for you, knowing your special love for her😆

Thank you very much for giving this one a try .. means a lot 🤗

Take care and stay safe..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Before this story thread gets lost on this forum, let me take this oppotunity dedicate this post to all the silent members who chose to spend their reading it and liking it. It's easy to respond to comments but there is no other way I could find express my gratitude to silent readers and let you all know that your likes means a lot to me.. so a big-

THANK YOU

All for your love and support

smiley31

Maddumi

Reebamathew92

Mehkibehki

Diralover

Soni-92

WamdaMaximoff

Ish.98

Jay65

RohitSuchanti

Vanitha.K

Devinajebakani

Mrsrakhra

Aakshitha

Dollydua

Yush001

HanyShah

Lover1998

Scarlett22

Kira_James

Original07

Daisydee425

Sharmisha

Annu8193

-RD-

Love

Sunshine❤️

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh god how can I can I forgot to write my comment about this amazing 😉 story how 😢😢😢😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭