Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Oh god how can I can I forgot to write my comment about this amazing πŸ˜‰ story how 😒😒😒😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭

That's really sweet of you and I am glad you liked it

Thank you soooo much for giving it a read.. πŸ€—

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

That's really sweet of you and I am glad you liked it

Thank you soooo much for giving it a read.. πŸ€—

Oh no πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ no dear this was not my comment πŸ˜†

I will write my comment tomorrow night  πŸ€—

Ok πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

And most welcome πŸ™ 

Because tonight I have some assignments to start and finish tomorrow night too πŸ€’🀒

Edited by AryanSahil - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Oh no πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ no dear this was not my comment πŸ˜†

I will write my comment tomorrow night  πŸ€—

Ok πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

And most welcome πŸ™ 

Because tonight I have some assignments to start and finish tomorrow night too πŸ€’🀒

Ohh okay, I get itπŸ˜†

Please feel free to share your views whenever you have free time. I am in no hurry as work comes first.. πŸ€—

Thank you again

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Ohh okay, I get itπŸ˜†

Please feel free to share your views whenever you have free time. I am in no hurry as work comes first.. πŸ€—

Thank you again

Ok πŸ‘ dear πŸ˜‰

And please think πŸ€” something about Rishabh birthday πŸŽ‚   hot πŸ₯΅ wala story πŸ˜‰

That can send all PreRish fans to ICU after read it πŸ€ͺ

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well like i have said before i have loved this Os. There are many things that i want to point out but i m in no mood. So i will talk about my Favourite. 

I loved RB rolling his eyes at the announcement for the couple dance. 

I loved when Rishabh Assured Prerna saying that she doesn't needs to answer anyone what they share with eachother. 

I love when Prerna looks upto him for making sure that she is doing the right thing.  Becoz she knows He would never let her make a bad decision. 

I loved Prerna's worry for him. She was ready to go to any extend just to find him. 

Okies here comes my favourite part!!!!! Him sleeping on the couch like a child. Messing the whole study. And Prerna clearing it before joining Rishabh on the couch. She slept hugging him. Awww that's so cute!!! 

Kukki loves both her parents. That's a nice thing tho!!! 

I can't say update soon. But i will say do come back with another Os or Ts. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Really sorry 😐 dear for my late comment πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I just love this OS because it’s more than 

wonderful,amazing and fabulous πŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³

While reading πŸ“– I enjoyed every bit of it πŸ˜­β€οΈ

U wrote so beautiful 😍this OS  yaarrrrr β€οΈ

Oh god I don’t understand what’s wrong with 

chomo πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that interferes in Prerna 

and Rishabh personal life πŸ˜‘ Their marriage is deal 

ya love marriage it’s not none of your business  πŸ˜‘ 

You jerk πŸ˜‘ stay out of their life πŸ˜‘ he brought 

again tears 😭 in Prernas eyes πŸ‘€ πŸ˜­

And why he feels so jealous of prerna being so 

close to Rishabh πŸ˜‘πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” he pushed her out his

life naaπŸ™„πŸ™„ and trying to show that it feel hurts 

when he see prerna with Rishabh really??? πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

Anyway I loved the way prerna gets worried 😟 

about Rishabh ufffffffff It was so beautiful 😍 I wish 

we could see like this scene in the show too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

When she kissed and hugged him from behind 

uffffffffffff I can imagine how beautiful they were 

looked ❀️❀️❀️😘😘😘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜  and When he asked β€œ You are home” 😘😍

πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜ ufffffffff my god that was awesome 😎 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And she responded β€œ Hmm.... I Am Home”  

Ohhhhhhhh Mammmaaaaaa 😭😭😭😒😒😘😍

😍😘😍😍😚😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯° what a answer πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜ 

I’m so happy that Kuki seen her parents like this πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈ

For god sake Anu now please move on and let our PreRish also live their life happily πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

Thank you so much once again dear for this beautiful Os Really love it 😍 and sorry 😐 my English is not good πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ I hope you understand what I wrote in my comment πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by AryanSahil - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Well like i have said before i have loved this Os. 

Thank you again Mansi for reading.πŸ€—

There are many things that i want to point out but i m in no mood. So i will talk about my Favourite. 

Point out things, as in you didn't like ya gadbad laga? Agar hai to kabhi fursat mein do share, will help me get better πŸ€— Thank you for making time to comment and sharing your fav bits

I loved RB rolling his eyes at the announcement for the couple dance. 

All thanks to Karan and his expression at the table.. show mein his not again wala expression was too good. I so wanted to incorporate it here because usi scene ka continuation hai ye ..

I loved when Rishabh Assured Prerna saying that she doesn't needs to answer anyone what they share with eachother. 

Exactly, Rishabh has always kept his personal matters to himself and family. World has nothing to do with soo. And professionally bhi tabhi answer deta hai jab dena hoga..  they don't really answer.. 

I love when Prerna looks upto him for making sure that she is doing the right thing.  Becoz she knows He would never let her make a bad decision. 

She knows he would bever give her a bad advise... mentor hai uska who is also her husband and everything a man could be to his woman😊

I loved Prerna's worry for him. She was ready to go to any extend just to find him. 

Yupp.. she loves him to karna hi thaπŸ˜†

Okies here comes my favourite part!!!!! Him sleeping on the couch like a child. Messing the whole study. And Prerna clearing it before joining Rishabh on the couch. She slept hugging him. Awww that's so cute!!! 

I am glad you liked that..thank you!

Kukki loves both her parents. That's a nice thing tho!!! 

Yess.. a happy family it is in every sense.. they all have individual life and goal but behind the scenes its Bajaj clan πŸ˜Ž

I can't say update soon. But i will say do come back with another Os or Ts. 

I will try. Can't promise.. 

Thank you again Manasi.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

This has to be one cutest messages hands down.. i love it🀩  Thank so so much πŸ€—

Really sorry 😐 dear for my late comment smiley31smiley19

Please don't be sorry.. i loved it as it came as a surprise..

I just love this OS because it’s more than 

wonderful,amazing and fabulous smiley16smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley41

While reading πŸ“– I enjoyed every bit of it smiley19smiley27

U wrote so beautiful 😍this OS  yaarrrrr smiley27

Thank you so much for your lovely words. You have no idea kitna encouragement I get when I get to read reader's views.. and to super dupet cuteness se filled hai πŸ€—

Oh god I don’t understand what’s wrong with 

chomo πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that interferes in Prerna 

and Rishabh personal life smiley7 Their marriage is deal 

ya love marriage it’s not none of your business  smiley7 

You jerk smiley7 stay out of their life smiley7 he brought 

again tears 😭 in Prernas eyes πŸ‘€ smiley19

And why he feels so jealous of prerna being so 

close to Rishabh smiley7πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” he pushed her out his

life naaπŸ™„πŸ™„ and trying to show that it feel hurts 

when he see prerna with Rishabh really??? πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

He has always been like that, isn't he? Last track mein bhi kept instigating Prerna. Itna zyada ki hamne dekha kya hua track end mein. This time also he threw her off the bridge but he still feels he is the thorn bird.. even while dancing he was a bit rough with her..so usi ke basis pe I wrote him in this OS..

Anyway I loved the way prerna gets worried 😟 

Yeyy.. i am so glad you liked her 

about Rishabh ufffffffff It was so beautiful 😍 I wish 

we could see like this scene in the show too smiley19smiley19smiley19

Show mein bas 30 secs phone calls hain hamare liye nothing else..πŸ˜’πŸ€”

When she kissed and hugged him from behind 

uffffffffffff I can imagine how beautiful they were looked ❀️❀️❀️😘😘😘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜  and When he asked β€œ You are home” 😘😍

πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜ ufffffffff my god that was awesome 😎 smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40smiley41

And she responded β€œ Hmm.... I Am Home”  

Ohhhhhhhh Mammmaaaaaa 😭😭😭😒😒😘😍

😍😘😍😍😚😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯° what a answer πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜ 

You are so cute.. this makes writing stuff so much worth πŸ€—How cutely you have expressed yourself on that part.. 

I’m so happy that Kuki seen her parents like this πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈ

Kukki chhoti wali has been my fav.. but cvs usko bhhi nahi chhode.. but jo bhi.hai I always loved hers and Bajaj ka relationship. Isiliye achi wali Kukki in this story πŸ˜Ž

For god sake Anu now please move on and let our PreRish also live their life happily smiley31smiley43😘😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

In this OS he will move on...but show β“πŸ€”

Thank you so much once again dear for this beautiful Os Really love it 😍 and sorry 😐 my English is not good smiley19 smiley19 I hope you understand what I wrote in my comment smiley19smiley31smiley31

Your feelings have reached in the best words and manner I could ever expect.. i not just understood but it touched my heart. So a big Thanks to you...πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Ok πŸ‘ dear πŸ˜‰

And please think πŸ€” something about Rishabh birthday πŸŽ‚   hot πŸ₯΅ wala story πŸ˜‰

That can send all PreRish fans to ICU after read it πŸ€ͺ

Ohh I missed this comment.

Sorry my friend I am incapable of writing hot stuff.. I am all about little drama, thoda suspense bas... hotness and all wo sab is nacheez ke  bas ki baat hi nahi hai.. isliye ham kshama prarthi hain πŸ™πŸΌ

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Ohh I missed this comment.

Sorry my friend I am incapable of writing hot stuff.. I am all about little drama, thoda suspense bas... hotness and all wo sab is nacheez ke  bas ki baat hi nahi hai.. isliye ham kshama prarthi hain πŸ™πŸΌ

Hahahah it’s ok πŸ‘ dear πŸ€—πŸ€—

❀️❀️ Little drama is also good for us πŸ˜‰