Update soon

Just waiting....

Thanks

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much..

Adi misses his father. Subbu ditched ishu. Adi is happy that he is going to his grandfather house.

Next updt..can u send me pm

Updt soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting start... 

So adi is ishuand subbu's son... 

And subbu cheated on ishu... 

Adi misses his father... 

Adi is cute... 

So they are going to her appa amma's house... 

Iyer and bhalla's were neighbour... 

Interesting... 

Curious to know how ishra will meet... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm dear

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divancute

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much..

Adi misses his father. Subbu ditched ishu. Adi is happy that he is going to his grandfather house.

Next updt..can u send me pm

Updt soon

Thank you. Will pm u surely. 

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: kenika

Interesting start... 

So adi is ishuand subbu's son... 

And subbu cheated on ishu... 

Adi misses his father... 

Adi is cute... 

So they are going to her appa amma's house... 

Iyer and bhalla's were neighbour... 

Interesting... 

Curious to know how ishra will meet... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm dear

Thank you. 

infinity-flame thumbnail
infinity-flame thumbnail

02. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴜɴᴊᴀʙᴀɴ ᴍᴜɴᴅᴀ, ʀᴀᴍᴀɴ...!!

He was sitting in the bar counter, ordering another drink. "Sir, bar is closed. Please try to understand." The butler requested him. 

"I'll pay you double. One last, please yaar." As he requested, hearing about the money, butler gave him another bottle. 

"Oye listen..! Where are you going? Sit here.." As he told to the butler, he refused to sit, but he insisted when the butler sat beside him. "You know who am I..? I'm Raman Kumar Bhalla." He was slurring as he was drunk. "You know, once upon a time, I had nothing, yeh jo dikh raha hai, aisa bilkul nahi tha mein. I was working in a small company but was happy with my lifestyle. Then.. Then.." (Whatever I'm today, I wasn't like this before.) He took another sip. 

"Sir, you're drunk." The butler said worried. 

"Sunn na..!" (Listen..!) Raman stopped him leaving, "Do you ever love someone?" The butler shook his head in negative. "Free ka advice de raha hoon..! Kabhi kisi se pyar maat karna. Saala, zindagi barbaad kar deta hai." (Giving you free advice, never love anyone. This love can destroy your life.) He leaned back on the chair, resting his head on back, he closed his eyes, "Jaise mera hua.. She came into my life, we were happy together then but things started to change soon, but I.. I was dumb, was an idiot that I couldn't understand it, I was living in my own dreams then she gave birth to my daughter. I was so happy. You know.." He looked at the butler again, "Ruhi.. Ruhi is her name. You know, she was just six months when Shagun.." He paused. "My wife.. Oops..!" He placed his hand on his mouth. "Ex wife.. She left us. Left us for other man. You tell me who did this with her own kid? Could a mother leave their child ever? But she did.." As he said, his eyes gets moist, tears rolled out from his eyes. "And do you know the reason..? Money..!! Money really can speaks. I couldn't effort that luxury life which she found with that Ashok Khanna. She left me." He cried when suddenly his phone rang, his daughter's photo displayed on the screen. 

"See.. My daughter." But before Raman could receive the call, it gets disconnected. "My daughter cares for me a lot. She's my everything. I didn't reach yet, that's why she's calling me.." As he sensed about the time, he gets up with stumbling feet. "I should leave now.. She's waiting for me."

"Sir, may I drop you?" The butler asked as he saw Raman was stumbling. 

"No, it's okay.. I can manage. Thank you." Saying this Raman walked out from the bar. 

She was pacing to and fro in the Hall while everyone awake in the family. "Ruhi puttar, go and sleep. Papa will be back soon." Her grandmother requested. 

"No dadi.. Pehle woh aajaye phir." (Let him come first..!) She looked at the door angrily. 

"I know, Raman kyu late ho raha hai. Uss Shagun ki wajah se mera pura parivaar bikhar gaya." (Why did Raman late today. Because of Shagun, my whole family was broken.) She sobbed while Mr. Bhalla console her. "Toshiji don't worry. He'll come soon."

Just then, they found the door gets opened and Romi walked in holding Raman in his arm who was senseless and hurt also. "Papa.." Ruhi ran to her father. "What happened to papa?"

"Ruhi, puttar.. Come..!" Mrs. Bhalla pulled Ruhi towards her saying, "Let Romi chachu come in."

Romi walked in along with Raman and took him inside his bed room. Romi settled Raman on the bed and covered him with blanket. He turned back when his family waiting for his explanation. "I took him from police station."

"Police station..?" Mrs. Bhalla got worried. 

"He was driving the car drunk and met with an accident." Romi told them. 

"Hey bhagwan." Mrs. Bhalla cried. "Yeh sab uss aurat ki wajah se. Neither she's living happily nor she's letting my son live happily. She can never be happy." (Everything happened for that woman.) 

Meanwhile, Ruhi saw her father sleeping, his forehead was injured in accident. She quickly brought first aid box and cleaned his injury and placed s bandage on his wound while Raman whispered, "I'll not leave you Ruhi." While Ruhi saw a tear escaped from his eyes, she wiped them and hugged her father, "I know papa.. I love you."

The family witnessed a daughter's care for her father, everyone had tears in their eyes when Mrs. Bhalla said, "Let her sleep with him tonight."

Next morning, Raman twitched his eyes as sunray fall on his face, he sensed a light weight on his chest and saw Ruhi was sleeping hugging him tightly, Raman smiled. He was going to place her on the bed when he felt pain on his hand when Raman remembered the last night, it was the day when Shagun left him with their daughter. And on the same date, on last night, Ashok proposed her for marriage in a business event where Raman was present. Though Raman hate Shagun but still sometimes it really hurts him when he saw her with Ashok. And amidst all this, Raman forgot that he promised his daughter to had dinner with her but ended up having an accident in drunken state. 

"No, Raman. Not anymore. She's no one for you neither for your daughter. Don't hurt your daughter for them. She has only you." Raman slightly gets up and kissed on her hair. 

With his touch, Ruhi woke up. "Good morning, papa.."

"Good morning." He smiled back. 

"How's your injury?" She asked placing her palm on his wound. "Is it hurting?" Raman nodded in negative. 

"I'm sorry Ruhi. I couldn't come early last night." He apologized. 

"It's okay papa." She kissed on his cheek. "Papa.. Are you going office today?" She asked innocently. 

Seeing his daughter's innocence, he replied, "Yes. I've to but ek din late jaane se koi farq nahi padhega." Ruhi jumped in excitement. 

"Come.. Today we, father-daughter will make breakfast for everyone." Saying this Raman lifted her in his arms and walked out from the room. 

"Dadi.. Move.. Move..!" Ruhi ran inside after taking shower. "Today I and papa will make breakfast." Saying this dragged Mrs. Bhalla out of the kitchen when she collide with Raman. 

"Are you fine puttar?" Mrs. Bhalla asked looking at her son. 

"Yes maa.."

"Papa.. Come..! What shall we make?" Ruhi asked placing her finger on her forehead. "Idea.. Papa and Ruhi's favorite.. Aaloo ka paratha..?" She asked looking at Raman. 

"Okay, done." He politely replied and walked in to cook. During the cook, Ruhi helped Raman while family members adoring father-daughter togetherness... 

I hope everyone enjoyed reading. Please do like and drop your comments.. And yeah.. Don't forget to vote please. 

❤❤

Edited by infinity-flame - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 

Plzzz update soon 

Eagerly waiting for next update soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update