Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kenika

Interesting prologue dear... 

So ishra was ditched by their partners.. 

Now how they will meet and fall in love... 

Interesting.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm dear

Thank dear

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

Nice story update soon thanks for pm

thanks

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_nanda

Interesting

Thanks for the pm

thanks

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: DipaliG

Interesting prologue 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

thank you. 

infinity-flame thumbnail

01. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴀᴅʀᴀꜱɪ ɢɪʀʟ, ɪꜱʜɪᴛᴀ..!!

Praying to the God for his well being, Ishita started her day. She made his favorite brekfast and arranged them beautifully on the tray saying, "Kal raat bohot gussa tha mujhpe. Iss surprise se uska mood theek karna hoga." (He was so angry with me last night. I have to set his mood right with this surprise.) She chuckled and left the kitchen with breakfast tray.

Ishita walked in the dark room and looked at him, he was sleeping so peacefully. "Wake up baby..!" She lovingly said while placing the tray on the table, but he didn't showed any movement.

She chuckled, "Aise nahi uthoge aap.." (You won't wake up like this.) She went to the huge window and removed the curtain letting the sunray peeped in. She turned back and saw some movement in his body.

Ishita went to him and sat beside him and ruffled his hair saying, "See.. I've made your favorite brekfast."

He opened his one eye and checked the tray but in next moment covered himself with duvet. "Toh aap aise nahi manoge..!" (You will not listen to me this way.)

"Hmm.. I know how to wake you up.." Saying this Ishita removed the duvet from his body and started tickling him.

He laughed aloud, "Mumma stop.. Mumma..!"

"My badmaas bachha.." (My bad boy.) She pulled him in her embrace and hugged him tightly and kissed on his cheek.

"Mumma, Adi don't like it." He rubbed his cheek.

"But mumma likes it a lot." She gave him another kiss with a tickling, he laughed again but suddenly his face dropped as he said, "Papa hotey toh kitna maza aata na?" (If papa is here, we used to have so much fun, isn't?)

Ishita looked at her son's sad face, "Bachha papa is busy. I told you na?"

"Hmm.." He hummed.

"Waise.. Papa ne kuch bheja hai Aditya ke liye." (By the way.. Papa has sent something for Aditya.)

"What?" He asked excited.

She handed him a gift wrapped box. "Open it." Aditya took it from her and opened it excited. "Wow.. Remote control car.. Mumma, I love it. How did he know that I want this?"

"See.. Papa cares for you. But work is important, you know..! Iss liye woh kal parents meeting pe nahi aapaye. Papa ko maaf kardo iss bar." (That is why you did not attend parents meeting yesterday. Please forgive him this time.) She requested.

Aditya thought for a while and then looked at Ishita, "Okay.. But next time unhe aana padhega." (He has to come next time.) He ordered.

"Okay.. Mein bol dungi." (I'll tell him.) She lovingly kissed on his hair. "Now go and get freshen up. Aalu ka paratha wait kar raha hai." (Your paratha is waiting for you.) He quickly rushed out from the room while Ishita looked on upset.

"Mumma..." Aditya ran inside the apartment with dirty shoes as he was playing in the ground with his friends.

"ADI.. STOP..!" Ishita shouted and stopped him right there. "First you go and take shower. Then you'll get hugs and kisses."

With a pout, Aditya went to the washroom while Ishita chuckled and gets engrossed in her work when suddenly her phone rings.

"Appa?" Her face gets delighted. "Hello appa? How are you all..?"

"Ishu.. We're all fine here, how are you? And how's Aditya?" Mr. Iyer asked.

"We're fine here." Suddenly Ishita heard a chaos over the phone. "Appa what's going on there?"

"Oh that's.." He chuckled. "Your amma.. And our neighbors.. I told you no.. The Bhallas.. Toh Bhallaji ki patni.. Amma aur unka kuch khaas banti nahi.. Everyday they'll fight on random things." (Bhallaji's wife and your amma haven't any bond, they use to fight everyday on random things.)

Ishita laughed but remembering her parents, her eyes got moist. "Appa I miss you all."

"We also miss you. Ishu.. Why don't you come here for some days..? Aditya ko bhi achha lagega aur humein bhi.." (Aditya will feel better and we will also be happy.)

"Yes appa.. I was thinking the same.. Adi misses his father a lot. May be usse bhi wahan jaa ke thoda change mil jayega." (He will get a little change from that too.)

"Okay, then I'll book your tickets." Mr. Iyer said excited.

"Thatha ka phone. I want to talk.. I want to talk." Aditya ran out after taking shower.

"Adi.. First go and get dress up." Ishita said as he was in his underwear only.

"No.." He almost snatched the phone from her. "Thatha.. You know papa gifted me a remote control car. It's so beautiful. Jab mein aapke wahan jaunga, I'll show you. We'll play with that. Okay..?" (When i'll go there.) Aditya excitedly informed him about the gift while Ishita adored her son's happiness.

Mr. Iyer informed him about their visiting Delhi, which made little boy happier. "Is it true mumma..? Thatha ke ghar jayenge?" (Are we going to grandfather's house?) He questioned looking at his mother on which Ishita nodded.

"Yayy.. Thatha ke ghar jayenge." (We're going grandfather's house.) Handing her the phone, he ran inside.

"Yes appa..!"

"Ishu, you didn't tell him yet."

"Appa, I tried but I couldn't. I can't break his heart." She cried.

"I understand Ishu.. It's not easy.. But kabhi na kabhi toh usse bolna hoga." (You have to tell him some or the other day.) He said worrying.

"I know.. Par kaise hog, I don't know." (But how) She sobbed.

"Okay, once you come here. We'll talk with him. Take care okay..!"

"You too appa." Hanging up the call, Ishita cried remembering her past.

Six months ago,

"Papa will be happy to see us here on his birthday, isn't Adi?" She was excited while entering in their apartment.

"Mumma, Rohan. May I go to play with him?"

"Okay. But come soon." Permitting him, Ishita walked inside.

Once, the elevator door gets opened, Ishita excitedly walked towards their flat. She was going to ring the door bell but paused and with a duplicate key, she opened the door and gets shocked seeing her husband with another lady, getting intimate.

"Subhu..?" She uttered his name in shock.

Seeing here present there, he quickly composed himself while Ishita cried getting ditched by her husband, just then Aditya walked in and she pretend to be happy..!!

"Mumma?" Aditya shook her mother who was lost in her own thoughts. "Why are you crying?" He asked innocently while wiping her tears. "Are you missing papa?"

Ishita didn't answer him. "You told me na papa is busy."

"Yeah.. My bachha.." She pulled him for a hug which soothe her pain, she parted from him saying, "Now no more crying. We're going to Delhi.. Let's go, we've to pack our luggages." She said excited and headed inside to pack their luggages for their journey...

I hope you all liked it, please don't forget to comment and also do like.

😉😉😉

❤❤

Edited by infinity-flame - 4 years ago
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

infinity-flame thumbnail