Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

bajaj constantly told anurag to stay away from his wife and him and now they have to live under one roof. So something happened that anurag did. Bajaj doesn't want prerna and anurag in close proximity he made that quite clear before the marriage. However I believe this is where he might fall in love with her because if they do happen to live under the same roof prerna will still be loyal to him and that will surprise him and make him open to her. 

hmm interesting read. I hope CVs have planned so. Because with Ekta I can only Expect nothing but BS. 👎🏼 and ofc BF will try to make it look like more Prerna and him stronger but it will be PreRish coming out stronger than ever. It somewhere is a must for Prerna only to realise what a gem her husband is. Khair i am not invested in PreRish. Just give me Bajaj. 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

all this is making me so nostalgic! although I was never really a ksg person until QH still I remember watching the star one shows they used to be the bomb! and I also very well remember the Dr Armaan craze, this classmate of mine had a scrapbook full of KSG photos, it was intense!

Unlike most TV actors KSG fans can actually been seen in real life! So many such stories I have heard! He was honestly a national craze!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Youtube, ALTBalaji ka official YT account pe

Thank you!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Now I skip MM scenes. But if they stay in one roof, maybe I have to watch their crap for Bajju. As we always say seh lenge thoda aur😆

🤣

I feel like Asad from Mohobaat ki Jeet track 🤣

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

On the risk of sounding arrogant.. KSG’s original fandom is just not used to such outlandish crap! They love content like DMG or even HS3 or maybe even a QH...something like KZK is not their cup of tea!! Not at all! KSG is from an era where TV  was fun and sensible! And so was it’s audience! I don’t think any of the people who watched TV in 2007 even spit on Indian TV anymore! It’s been ages since I have watched anything on ITV myself! The last show I watched properly was MAHABHARAT on star plus!!

it is painful to watch kasauti because ksg is not the main lead, only one of the leads, we are just not used to it.

Have zero interest in the other characters. After the promo episode, kasg has little to nil screen space.

Now this new promo is worst. Our dreams of a bajaj family drama away from basus is biting the dust.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

Very dissapointing promo.

Based on the news of new entries, thought they will concentrate on bajaj house.

Tired of basus and anu pre drama .

Again ksg screen space will be compromised.

Now looking forward to boss on 2nd august.

Yes guys let’s all watch boss for ksg! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

you can see Boss at Alt Balaji or at Jio cinema . 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

😎 hai hukum ka ikka Boss 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

it is painful to watch kasauti because ksg is not the main lead, only one of the leads, we are just not used to it.

Have zero interest in the other characters. After the promo episode, kasg has little to nil screen space.

Now this new promo is worst. Our dreams of a bajaj family drama away from basus is biting the dust.

He is not even treated as one of the leads, his sceeen space is so less! I am so done with this nonsense! Let the other fandom enjoy or crib! I can waste my energy anymore!

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Exactly that’s the kind of craze he saw! Yeh kalke Bache kya samjeghe aur kya samjhegi yeh ekta! Not everyone knows the value of a diamond! Gone are the good old days when people were sane and the content was good! Like I said the way he has been mobbed in public places by fans should be seen to be believed! He is very popular! Even during the Switzerland track I saw people saying stuff like “I don’t know about others but can recognise KSG” on the other hand do these KZK people even know his fame or potential? I think not! They are too busy with social media bakwas! 

My family members till this day go like 'tumhaara Dr. Armaan' whenever they come across him. Every single girl had a crush on him during school days. His fandoms. Not one, during dmg he had 3 strong fandoms and his reach was something else. Sabke sab deewane the. But that time and that quality is gone. Aaj ki generation is weird anyway. And I've grown up enough that I don't have the energy to trash others to bring up my favorites. I trust in his capabilities to deliver. And he is delivering to the best of his abilities, given what a shit show this is. Aur kya maang sakte hain?