WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's move over to the other AT 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

My family members till this day go like 'tumhaara Dr. Armaan' whenever they come across him. Every single girl had a crush on him during school days. His fandoms. Not one, during dmg he had 3 strong fandoms and his reach was something else. Sabke sab deewane the. But that time and that quality is gone. Aaj ki generation is weird anyway. And I've grown up enough that I don't have the energy to trash others to bring up my favorites. I trust in his capabilities to deliver. And he is delivering to the best of his abilities, given what a shit show this is. Aur kya maang sakte hain?

So true AMIGOS! Kya baat boli hai tunne! Dill khush kar diya!❤️

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

🤣

I feel like Asad from Mohobaat ki Jeet track 🤣

now I want to cry again 😭😭 ksg was just something else as Asad ❤️❤️! oh the tracks had such absurd names😭 remember guriya factory ka raaz🤣

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

He is not even treated as one of the leads, his sceeen space is so less! I am so done with this nonsense! Let the other fandom enjoy or crib! I can waste my energy anymore!

agree, when ekta said story is diff  from season 1 , did nit think this  different.😡

Can these rich people not rent houses? Why all have to stay together?

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok I'm more than convinced now lol this track will definitely make bajaj fall in love with prerna. If I'm wrong you guys can say I told you so lol. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what this is all about 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

Ok I'm more than convinced now lol this track will definitely make bajaj fall in love with prerna. If I'm wrong you guys can say I told you so lol. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what this is all about 

I support you . 😆

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I support you . 😆

for bajaj since the beginning it's been about loyalty. Something he didn't have from ex wife or people he trusted. So you can imagine having his wife and her ex under the same roof and prerna resisting the temptation and remaining loyal to Bajaj will soften him up.