Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

EXACTLY I DONT EVEN WANT PRERISH I JUST WANT BAJAJ! and a well fleshed out plot for him! its just barely 200 episodes that's the least they can give us!

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

We were the only fandom ever to have 1000 ATs. Still unbeaten! Those were some crazy days!  I still remember the bytes we got for 1000th and the excitement and the sheer legacy of it all. To this day whenever his picture pops on SM people from all walks of life comment stuff like "omg remember him? Our childhood crush! Dr. Armaan." Dr. Armaan will remain the most popular character on ITV. His fame was international. Also I remember once they'd given a number in the show citing it as Armaan's and people started bombarding him with calls!🀣 And he had to give a public message to stop on the show.πŸ˜†10 lakh bhi kam parjaaye.

Exactly that’s the kind of craze he saw! Yeh kalke Bache kya samjeghe aur kya samjhegi yeh ekta! Not everyone knows the value of a diamond! Gone are the good old days when people were sane and the content was good! Like I said the way he has been mobbed in public places by fans should be seen to be believed! He is very popular! Even during the Switzerland track I saw people saying stuff like β€œI don’t know about others but can recognise KSG” on the other hand do these KZK people even know his fame or potential? I think not! They are too busy with social media bakwas! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

πŸ€” kya bawaal hai 😭 kya sab jhelna padh raha hai 😭 kya sab jhelna padega πŸ˜­πŸ’”

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

makes me feel more optimistic. Thank you. Such a sweetheart you are 😘 take a puchi 😘 i won't be shocked to see if this comes up by the end of the track. 

bajaj constantly told anurag to stay away from his wife and him and now they have to live under one roof. So something happened that anurag did. Bajaj doesn't want prerna and anurag in close proximity he made that quite clear before the marriage. However I believe this is where he might fall in love with her because if they do happen to live under the same roof prerna will still be loyal to him and that will surprise him and make him open to her. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I wonder what will be Saps and Shinchan & Ramya ka reactions. Saps ka especially πŸ€£

Now I skip MM scenes. But if they stay in one roof, maybe I have to watch their crap for Bajju. As we always say seh lenge thoda aurπŸ˜†

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very dissapointing promo.

Based on the news of new entries, thought they will concentrate on bajaj house.

Tired of basus and anu pre drama .

Again ksg screen space will be compromised.

Now looking forward to boss on 2nd august.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Why dont they show posts that are posted "just a few seconds ago" I get the notification but when I tap there's nothing. πŸ˜’

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

I think the problem isn't what we'll get or not in prerish track. The problem is that Bajaj is bound to get trashed because 3 lakh do ya 10 lakh do, writing toh wahi ki wahi rahegi. UTTER CRAP! Jo 200 epsidoes achi na likh sake woh ab kya teer maarlenge?

Precisely! And the writing can be tolerated if ksg is advertised as and given the screen space of a lead! Without giving him proper exposure they are expecting TRPS? hadh hai!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Now I skip MM scenes. But if they stay in one roof, maybe I have to watch their crap for Bajju. As we always say seh lenge thoda aurπŸ˜†

πŸ€£

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

YouTube pe hai ya Instagram pe?

Youtube, ALTBalaji ka official YT account pe