Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The promo irritated the hell out of me when I watched it. But I'll wait for the actual episodes. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

completely agree. Instead of the industry changing for better it's changing for worse. Ekta cares more for trp then actual story telling. All her shows are dumb. There are so many good actors but they can't display their acting skills because of the shows they are given. I waited so long to see KSG on tv again and I'm happy so far with what I've seen with him and yes he does deserve better but when you work with Ekta that's a big no. KSG is good friends with Ekta. I only hope he can give his input. Ekta rules the tv and unfortunately for her the audience is changing. More is switching to American tv and films. 

this is also why Webseries are getting more popular with the youth than ITV show's. Be it American or indian. Unfortunately only Ekta can bring a change and totally revamp ITV but she is only doing so at her digital platform not on TV because she still thinks majority still watches TV than online. Only she can do but she won't. And we are here to suffer for her only Because of KSG. 😭 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Okay. WOW. SHIT.😳

200 epis. Not more than that πŸ€£ 35 done  do maths. πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

The promo irritated the hell out of me when I watched it. But I'll wait for the actual episodes. 

we all will don't worry πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

V is saying it's K3G without BG muzick πŸ€£

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

KALANK TAKE A BOW! YOU'VE SAID IT ALL! πŸ‘πŸ‘I'd also add the fact that digitization has opened the world to consumers. Why watch ITV when you can watch far better shows on netflix or HBO? Or just the web? You can watch asian shows and american shows and all kinds of great, quality content. This is why there's so much dissent. ITV is trying SOO SOO HARD to hold onto its old ways and viewers and not realizing the fact that it's dying a slow, pitiful death. Ek zamaane mein kahaan 22. something trps hoti thi. Phir kahaan 8-9 hoti thi. And now they can't even manage 3. Aur girengi aur kya.

On the risk of sounding arrogant.. KSG’s original fandom is just not used to such outlandish crap! They love content like DMG or even HS3 or maybe even a QH...something like KZK is not their cup of tea!! Not at all! KSG is from an era where TV  was fun and sensible! And so was it’s audience! I don’t think any of the people who watched TV in 2007 even spit on Indian TV anymore! It’s been ages since I have watched anything on ITV myself! The last show I watched properly was MAHABHARAT on star plus!!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

What makes you think they are not giving him Respects. Aisa hota toh woh pehele hi din chor deta. I trust KSG with that. It's just that he isnt the centre of the show and it's hard for us to accept it as we didn't see any show of his where he isn't the center of the universe. 

Karan has his work lined up Boss 2 ki toh shooting bhi shuru ho jayegi woh Epi bank deke chala jayega . This show worked for him the best flexible as well as the highest paying. 

But as RB fans iknow you all are disappointed. But even if it wasn't ksg and someone else the ss and everything would remain the same as Ekta has planned this already. She said Prerna will be torn. Ksg said in his IVs that Anurag will stay together. Ekta said she doesn't care. 

And that's the saddest part because we all had expectations from the show which it won't ever fulfill. 

they are shooting for boss season 2? I hope it's not a lot of episodes. First season there is 8 episodes so season 2 might have same and with limited screen space it gives him a chance to work back and forth. So I guess that's why his screen space is limited to. This seemed to be known from the get go. So his schedule is flexible for him to do that but I just want him to have a overall good story arc. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

What makes you think they are not giving him Respects. Aisa hota toh woh pehele hi din chor deta. I trust KSG with that. It's just that he isnt the centre of the show and it's hard for us to accept it as we didn't see any show of his where he isn't the center of the universe. 

Karan has his work lined up Boss 2 ki toh shooting bhi shuru ho jayegi woh Epi bank deke chala jayega . This show worked for him the best flexible as well as the highest paying. 

But as RB fans iknow you all are disappointed. But even if it wasn't ksg and someone else the ss and everything would remain the same as Ekta has planned this already. She said Prerna will be torn. Ksg said in his IVs that Anurag will stay together. Ekta said she doesn't care. 

And that's the saddest part because we all had expectations from the show which it won't ever fulfill. 

dubara lautke bapas na aye is crap world pe

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

they are shooting for boss season 2? I hope it's not a lot of episodes. First season there is 8 episodes so season 2 might have same and with limited screen space it gives him a chance to work back and forth. So I guess that's why his screen space is limited to. This seemed to be known from the get go. So his schedule is flexible for him to do that but I just want him to have a overall good story arc. 

first season has 10epis.

Dear everyone wants that but then a show like KZK is beyond repair 😀 🀬😀 😠 🀬🀬

.amigos. thumbnail

200 epis. Not more than that πŸ€£ 35 done  do maths. πŸ˜†

TAKES A DEEP BREATH. YES. 165 to go.