Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina22 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
jassi iz a simple girl with strong moral values and beliefs she iz an obident child dat every parent wud want, she has simplicity when it comes to her luk, unlike other girls at her age she puts on light makeup and alwayz wherez a salwar kameez, she beliefs luks are not what ppl r judged by, its their personality. jassi had recently moved to Mumbai to get away from this tragic event dat occured in her life, she wanted to forget it all so she begged her parents to move, her parents thought it mite be a gud idea for jassi so they picked mumbai a city where jassi cud make sumthin of herself and forget her past . . . .

aarmaan iz a college student of a mumbai college, a skool stud and a guy every girl wud dream to be with, da problem with armaan iz dat he treats girlz like toyz when he gets tired of one he throwz it away and gets another one, he is head-strong guy, dat doz not believe in all dat moral belief stuff jassi doz, actually he iz da complete opposite of jassi

i will begin da story soon hope u like da characterzzzz

Edited by tina22 - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
Please continue Tina 😃 I'm luving it 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Cooooooooooooooool....it sounds awesome! 😉 ..start soon!!! 😉 😛
tina22 thumbnail
kk u guyz ill start da story az i mite not get time later to do it lolzzzz

kk

jassi woke up from a wonderfulll sleep by the loud racket from her father Mr. Balwant WAlia aka Billu he shouted in a roaring voice
"JASSI GET UP U R GOING TO BE LATE FOR UR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE AND MISS UR BUS"

LATE FOR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE AND MISS UR BUS caught jassiz attention and immediatly she woke up and ran for da bathroom while quickly kissing her father on da cheekz and saying thank u papa
billu stood there smiling

jassi wore a white salwar kameez dat had light pink flowerz on da kameez and a tie dye duppata with light pink and white, she tied her hair in a ponytail and ran az fast az shhhhheeeee cudddd!!!

she rushed for da door her mother
amrit yelled :"jassi eat b4 u go ull get sick!!!!"

jassi: "mommie ill eat at da canteen in college, bye mama i luv u" said a panting jassi as she ran out da doooorrrrrr

at Mumbai college

Raj: aarmaan howz ur date with Mallika last nite???
LIke armaan raj iz a insensitive flirter to da bone

Armaan: how do u think ?? shez a pain, im only goin out with her cuz mom and dad made me otherwize id dump her in a sec, oh well i told her im gonna go to my grandmaz house today, instead im gonna go see tina, get a break u kno . . . .

Mallika iz armaanz dadz friendz daughter and hiz whole family luvz her except armaaan, Mallika iz beautiful gal and like da other college gurlz she wearz tonz tonz of makeup and alwayz wearz da shortest clothez possible... she dresses in salwar kameez infront of armaanz parents to get them to like her... shez a snobish gurl with a serious attitude

meanwhile......

jassi raan az fast as she cud to da bus stop and she just missed da bus!!!!!!
Jassi stood there with tearz in her eyez
suddenly a black mercedez stopped infront of her . . .
the guy in da car opened da window and asked her if she waz new . . .
jassi told him yez and she just missed her bus to mumbai college as tearz ran down her face . . .
the guy said in a happy tone: im goin to Mumbai college 2 do u want me to drop u off????
jassi'z face lit up and said: yes, thank u , but whatz ur name????
the guy: my namez Nanden Verma, my friendz call me Nandu!!!

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Cool! its really good! i liked it a lot..cont soon! 😉 👏
Aabha thumbnail
That was cool Tina!!! I like it very much!!! Plz continue dear!!!! 😉   😃
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great dear, plz continue soon
Angelic_J thumbnail
Hey Tina when r u gonna continue ur fanfic 😕
hippi2go thumbnail

That salwar kamiz is sooooooooo her...I could picture her wearing something like that...keep going
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow luv ur fanfic! please coninue soon!!