Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to the beautiful world of Aamna and Rajeev,the most happening couple in tellywood!!!!

Who had known that one day they will become a legendary couple but there chemistry got everyone begging for more and now even though they havent worked together for the last 2 years, there fans are still increasing day by day and people are awaiting there next project

They first came together as Sujal and Kashish and set the screen on fire with there fabulous performance. They are known as the creators of unspoken chemistry as they have the power to express there feelings without saying a word as there eyes said it all. The love they shared as Sujal and Kashish was incredible and no one had ever seen anyone love another this much. That was maybe one of the reasons that even today we call them sujal and kashish.They gave the song Thora sa pyar hua hai a new platform which would never have been hit without aamna and rajeev and so it is known as there signature song.

They then came together as sharim and visal in there first pakistani venture 2gether called sun ley na and created the same majic once again and the show became a really big hit.The romance, the emotions portrayed were fantastic and extemely natural

Then came the 45 minute episode of Deal ya No Deal where they left everyone smiling. There naughtiness, there sweetness, there firendship and most definetly there love for each other was visible throughout the show and when Rajeev propsed Aamna at the end we were all forced to belive that it was real, however they denied it like always, but we know how real it was😳

They have done many adds together and are currently the brand ambassadors of Sweet Dreams.

They came together in an add for Nescafe which rocked the nation!!

Now thats the journey so far and we are all hoping to see them in a new project together soon.Rumours state they will be doing a show called hum do humare nau 2gether however we will just have 2 wait and watch to see if that show works out or not but only the promo left viewers wanting more!!!!!

They have won many awards for there fabulous Jodi which include:

ITA 2004 for favourite jodi

SPA 2004 for favourite jodi

and are both known for there style im dressing and have currently been named as the most hottest couple in indian televison!!!

They are the most perfect couple ever, all though they deny that they love each other in reality, we all know how much they love each other as there eyes say it all😳If you all beleive the same then join the Don gang which is in support of there fantastic couple, here are the links

1-      The first 100 members of DON'S GANG:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/444645

2-      The century members of DON'S GANG party, and the continue count:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/469657

Here are the links for there previous Fanclub's

1.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/281232

by Saara Comb aka Saara Don

2.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/659596

by Farislove aka Zee

3.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/707678

by starbellz_21 aka Farheen

So what are you all waiting for, get stuck in to the world of Aamna and Rajeev immediately and you will never want to leave again!!!!😳

Also you can use this siggy to advertise this FC

And finally, if you want to see aamna and rajeev again then please mail saas bahu saazish and request them to bring them together.

[email protected]

Edited by kashishdabest - 16 years ago
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo summi di  for a brand new club😃Edited by friskysam - 16 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

Congo summi di  for a brand new club😃

Hey sam thank u soooo much sweetheart, it wouldn't have been possible without u all, i knw u did really bad on the intro lekin maine try kiya!!!😆

friskysam thumbnail
arey nahin ji,ekdum zabardast hai

but if u dont mind Di,cani tell u one thing 😳 .....now its against the rules to write no.'s for FC 😳,so if u remove the no.4 it'll be betta 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

arey nahin ji,ekdum zabardast hai

but if u dont mind Di,cani tell u one thing 😳 .....now its against the rules to write no.'s for FC 😳,so if u remove the no.4 it'll be betta 😳

awww thanx sweetheart, it took me quite long actualy looking 4 the pics😆😆😆

oh haan mujhe zee ne bola tha, mein abhi eidt karti hoon, thanx 4 reminding me agen!!!!😆

kashishdabest thumbnail

waise guys i posted a pic in the previous Fc lekin obviously woh band hone waala hai so i wanted 2 ask u guys here 
 i remember watching this scene, ive seen it a million time but im sure raj n aamna weren't in this position, kahin yeh offscreen behind the scenes tho nahin wot do u think, or am i wrong and did they shw this😕 

Edited by kashishdabest - 16 years ago
friskysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

awww thanx sweetheart, it took me quite long actualy looking 4 the pics😆😆😆

oh haan mujhe zee ne bola tha, mein abhi eidt karti hoon, thanx 4 reminding me agen!!!!😆

i can understand,itna saare beautiful pics hai...samajh nahin aata kaunsa use kare na😉😆

rajeevlicious thumbnail
heyi dii dats really good..!!!
congo to all RAians
lets rock in here too..!!
kashishdabest thumbnail

i can understand,itna saare beautiful pics hai...samajh nahin aata kaunsa use kare na😉😆

😆wahin tho, aur aadhay dekh dekh ke tho mein behosh horahi thi, aur hosh mein aane ke liye bhi 10 ins chahiye, after all this is rajeev aamna where talking bout!!!!😆

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: starbellz_21

heyi dii dats really good..!!!
congo to all RAians
lets rock in here too..!!

awwww thanx farheen sweetheart, thats soo sweet of u seriously, i really thought i have done rubbish, lekin u and sam have mede me feel better😆

yep cumon lets rock this one too!!!!!!!!!👏