yatin karyekar gets emotional-artical

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yatin Karyekar gets emotional

Yatin Karyekar, who plays Suryakant Garodia, the narrow minded father in Ghar Ki Lakshmi – Betiyaan, and his mother Jyotsana Karyekar, who plays the role of Mithi Ba in Zee TV's Teen Bahuraaniyaan, performed a scene on the latter's show.
Click to listen full interview:

The two got so emotionally touched by the scene that they were acting out together, that they both started crying.

< align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="googleDisplay.htm" Border=0 width=250 scrolling=no height=250></>

That's not all, the whole atmosphere got so emotionally charged that even the serial's director Swapna Joshi couldn't control her tears. Further, the entire unit was so involved that they had to stop shooting to regain composure.

"My mom and I have not done a sequence together after Shanti, which was 12 years ago. In this serial I play Suryakant and my mother on the show Gaytridevi had come to meet Mithibaa (my mom in real life) to solve a problem and to state the importance of the joint family. I had just this one emotional scene with my mother. When the director cried, it felt as good as winning an acting award," said a visibly moved Yatin.

Yatin also stated that emotional scenes were not new to him. "In the film Munnabhai M.B.B.S. too there were many such touching moments."

His mother Jyotsana Karyekar was not available for the comment.
http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2007/July/News_ 20070721_218

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww... thats soo sweet-thx for the article 😊
well i share the sme name as his mother πŸ˜† Edited by angel4lyf - 16 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwww dat ssooooo sweeeeetttt... how cute
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww, that's such a sweet article 😳thanks for sharing
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaaahw, it really must be touching.. =)
.. thanks for the article.
bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: xmanisha

aaaahw, it really must be touching.. =)
.. thanks for the article.

i agree this arti is touching πŸ˜›
Eish thumbnail
Hi! That's actually really sweet, I like when men are not afraid to show their emotions. There is just one thing I dont get - does Surya's mom appear in the show? Or does Ba and Mithibaa meet in real life? πŸ˜• 😊

Love Eish xxx