Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devilzangel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg...i love junk food..can survive on it for long time...lol happy junk food day 😊
Natsume thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah junk food i love it i can eat everyday
ifaisal40 thumbnail
ooo really.ok i try to stop junkfood.
~Brown.G~ thumbnail
yay happy junk food day
well belated junk food day
😊 😊
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi raksha......
nice tread..... but have to complain....
you are talking about food ...at this moment 😭 .... while I am at home....eating everything out off a straw.... yaar torah rehaim kaar 😭 😆 .....

1. Do you like junk food?

* yes.... once in a while....but I love to cook so most times my will do that...cause then I will know what I am getting in my mouth...

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

* yep...cause I have a weight problem.... but that isn't the reason for my not to eat junk food... I just like home made khana....

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

* nope, what is healthy for you... if we cook home we are also eating wrong... the Indian and Suriname kitchen has rice/ ole/ spices and lots more what is bad for you....

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

* I would say: a month....

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

* my will go for fruit and veg 😃 .... not because the line... cause my will put my sis in that line 😉 ... so she will bring my the yami yami stuff 😆 ....will get both. 😆 ...

I always say first me eat for the appetite 😉 and then for the eyes 😳 ....

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

* nope....

baby gal thumbnail
Happy Junk Food Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!
I love junk food!!!!!!!!!

Chao! 😉