Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Dazlingflower

I agree with you devil and Aparna. In my BSN program , I am presently working as public health nurse. I make visits to teen moms or moms who need help. You can't imagine, how many teen girls I see with 2 or 3 kids. I also see women in their early 20's who had kids before marriage. It's so hard on them. I feel sorry for them, but at the same time, I get so mad as well.
I never forget one of client during visits...she is 16 years of age and has 2 kids. And this other 23 years old with 5 children. God knows how they do it 😕

I agree ..its outrageious when you see teenage pregnancy... but these people are so dumb. I mean I know I may sound little rude, but c'mon I think firstly their parents should be aware of what's going on in their kdis life and who they minggle with and educate them with consequences to get pregnant. In western countries loosing verginity at early age is common so parents should teach their kids about contraceptives and stuff when they turn 14 or 15. Better tell them to "use" something rather than get pregnant. But once they are 20 I think they are or "should" be mature enough to take what they get. Sometimes I don't get parents in this country. Not all, but some paretns are just too much. I used to have a coworker with me who had 6 kids 4 from ex husband and 2 from her present one. Her daughter from ex husband got pregnant at age of 16 and she told all office about it. some of us asked her to tell her daughter to abort 'coz its going to ruin her whole age....well she said she wont listen and she will now support her daughter. Well after some time she got fired 'coz lots of problem at home front divorce with present hubby, kids taken by police in custody and her teenage daughter's boyfreind was long gone and not with him and you can imagine her life with that baby now and how that baby is going to turn. Really what's wrong with these people? can't you take care of your kdis when you give them birth????? husband runs away, single parent raising 6 kids, getting frustrated. daughters sneaking out at night. can't you get involve in ur kids when they are young!!!! i mean, i know i should not blame entirely on parent as kids can mess up themselves, but i think sometime i really don't understand when school going, educated brain mess up like this.Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Soruj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Nowadays people are having sex anywhere and everywhere.They dont care if its before marriage or after marriage,if they want it then they'll have it there and then.Attitiudes towards sex has changed.people no longer see it as a 'sin' or describe it with negative phrases.I personally thinks its so wrong to have sex with someone you know that you wont be with for the rest of your life.The problem here is that people who fall in love and have sex dont think about whether they are going to break up with that person or not.,surely you cant be with someone that you know will cheat on you or leave you for whatever reasons.i know that many people here wont agree with me but thats the way i see it.sex isnt just about two people physically meeting..but two souls connecting. im happily married now and when i was seeing my husband who was then my boyfriend,alot of people thought we were having sex because we were so close...but i met a person who had the same attitide towards sex before marriage.

i would have never married someone who i knew had sex with someone besides me..the way i saw it was that if i could remain virgin for my husband to be then surely that person should stay virgin for me. 

Edited by Soruj - 17 years ago