Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
I know he will find somethign to justify the killings and we will all go back to normalcy.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Content Removed

Hindustan Times Story

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

I think Bhuddadeb is on right track.These type of things happen as a part of new developments!!

Sorry Mythili but I never expected you to write anything like that. Such pre-planned killing of people using brutal force is unacceptable and should be condemned by all, the minister responsible must resign and all the policemen must face enquiry and should be sternly punished.

I am all for industrialisation and setting up of new factories but defintely not by killing people. Har kaam karne ka ek tareeka hotaa hai.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Sorry Mythili but I never expected you to write anything like that. Such pre-planned killing of people using brutal force is unacceptable and should be condemned by all, the minister responsible must resign and all the policemen must face enquiry and should be sternly punished.

I am all for industrialisation and setting up of new factories but defintely not by killing people. Har kaam karne ka ek tareeka hotaa hai.

I'm not partying that Somany people killed but I say the revolt by those people is also very preplanned.Government does things for their benifit only.If a good industry comes lot of people get good employment oppurtunities.If people protest in such a violent manner to subscide that protests GOVT has no other option except for firing to bring the things in control.Persceptives change when one is in opposition and one is in administration.

Several years back in Hyderabad there were protests against rise in electricity charges,the protests were so immense that 5 people got killed(in police firing).All the people blamed then CM, Shri Chandra Babu Naidu immensely.Infact that issue was used in several elections but when the opposition party came into power it also implemented such type of tactics.The new people in power neither decreased the charges nor support the farmers well.

Similarly,what has happened in Bengal is not a good thing.But these type of things happen as a part of new developments particularly when there is lot of resistance (which is mainly encouraged by powerless political leaders and extremists)

Wishes,

Mythili

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangitadas

The CM had been stating this for the lst few weeks but apparently the message hasnt percolated down to the ranks (its clear if you read the words written n bengali on the posters that have been set up) and the intention hasnt been there too.
Cos before that day, the Chief Secretary of the Government had said on TV that they were going to Nandigram the next day to take control. Obviously, recapturing this base was much more important to the Government and later it could be worked out to the their advantage.

thankyou !!!

Cordelia thumbnail
First of all Sangi, 👏 👏 👏 on such a fantastically written post!! I am a rank newcomer to this issue, but you have explained everything very well, supporting your article with newspaper clippings and posts, which very quickly brought me up to speed. Thanks for that. 😃

Second of all, what strikes me about this entire issue is how under-represented it is. So much has happened, so much death, politics, illegal wrangling, shockingly unethical behaviour - yet outside India, probably even outside Bengal... no-one seems to know much about it.

I am from England, though I have been on holiday in USA for the last couple of weeks, and I find it very strange that in neither country have I heard anything about this issue!

Maybe if these events were bought to the attention of the outside world, something could be done to rectify the situation. Until then, we can only hope this mindless killing of innocents in the name of industrial revolution, stops.