Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

So they invited you tubers and these so called twitter/youtube critics and movie analysts/distributirs to the Animal party, lol, what a way to ensure these people are on their side in their future films 

this is helping my theory on how numbers are being reported n how these so called critics review movies. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

this is helping my theory on how numbers are being reported n how these so called critics review movies. 

It also supports mine about the shady tactics with which AA Films (Anil Thadani) works...

And then I look at Pathaan's and Jawan's public success press conferences... what a difference! (although, to be honest, I have no idea about this Animal thingy except Ranbir, Alia, Mahesh and Neetu on the Red Carpet).

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

this I’m so disgusted how they used a Punjabi song to depict such violent scenes in the movie. Originally the song is portrayed around a warrior not bloody 🤬 massacres 

From the lyrics:

...Dharti Te Khoon Dulleya Ve, Jivein Tidke Ghade Chon Pani....

(Blood is poured on the ground like water from a broken pot.)

Not sure if you've seen the movie, but protagonist's cousins sing this song to egg him on in a fight..... I don't think the song was misplaced or misused...

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

From the lyrics:

...Dharti Te Khoon Dulleya Ve, Jivein Tidke Ghade Chon Pani....

(Blood is poured on the ground like water from a broken pot.)

Not sure if you've seen the movie, but protagonist's cousins sing this song to egg him on in a fight..... I don't think the song was misplaced or misused...

it’s being used on murderers not warriors who did things to save themselves n others. Here it’s just violence n massacres taking things in own  hands vs rebelling to help the common good. 

I guess unless it’s ur own religion or caste being portrayed in such a way it don’t bother others since  to them it’s just some movie but to those who know the in-depth meaning n reason behind the song and Arjun vally it’s not just some movie. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5