Should Virat be having dreams of ABC in her gown?

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

It would nice to see Virat having dreams of fixing ABc’s dress’ zip. What do you guys think? The reaction when he wakes up will be even more hilarious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail

I had initially wanted this to be a poll, but was not able to create one… can someone help?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

I had initially wanted this to be a poll, but was not able to create one… can someone help?

after you made the post, it isn't possible to convert it into a poll, but you do have an option at the top, a link to create a poll, if you click on that, a window with a post for the poll opens up. You can type in your options and post the poll on the forum. 

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

after you made the post, it isn't possible to convert it into a poll, but you do have an option at the top, a link to create a poll, if you click on that, a window with a post for the poll opens up. You can type in your options and post the poll on the forum. 

Thank you for answering! Yes, when I clicked the “New Topic” button, the choices I got were - Normal, Q&A, Vote…

@mods & @koeli - is there something not enabled that is preventing from creating poll questions?