SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Or Not?

Maybe Shiv Is Responsible For Taking Care Of The Kid.

And If The Child Is His When Why Didn't He Tell Shakti About It?

This Is Just  Like Radha Mohan 

Where Mohan Is A Father To Gungun 

So Iam Not Surprised By This At All.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Or Not?

I don't felt kid is not the thing that Shiv is referring as he is a barbadi for Shakthi...He is referring it as he is a rakshas type😄😄😄...The desperation of Mandira to leads get married was on another level...Meine aise kahi par bhi nahi dekha...

The one thing is good though everything is in mixed way was Shiv is not misunderstanding Shakthi as some typical Opportunist,golddigger type...

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Or Not?

In all honesty i don't feel Shiv is the father of that kid.. Writer's have maintained Shiv, Shakti and Mandira's characters intact until now.. So if this twist happens Shiv character will have a negative impact.. Coz come on you couldn't tell your best friend you have a living breathing kid.. That's just undigestable... smiley14 But let's be prepared for the worst as well smiley44

@Bold- At the end of the day it's ITV so these twist can be possible.. But i think it doesn't really matter Radha Mohan mai kya hua tha.. I think we should stop comparing with that show..smiley31 our production house might be same but the writer's are different.. We can see that in the treatment of some character's like mandira, manorama etc.. Even our Vamp is the most happiest with our leads marriage..smiley37 This is definitely a first in ITV... smiley36

Edited by incendio - 4 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incendio

In all honesty i don't feel Shiv is the father of that kid.. Writer's have maintained Shiv, Shakti and Mandira's characters intact until now.. So if this twist happens Shiv character will have a negative impact.. Coz come on you couldn't tell your best friend you have a living breathing kid.. That's just undigestable... smiley14 But let's be prepared for the worst as well smiley44

@Bold- At the end of the day it's ITV so these twist can be possible.. But i think it doesn't really matter Radha Mohan mai kya hua tha.. I think we should stop comparing with that show..smiley31 our production house might be same but the writer's are different.. We can see that in the treatment of some character's like mandira, manorama etc.. Even our Vamp is the most happiest with our leads marriage..smiley37 This is definitely a first in ITV... smiley36

Even I don't feel that kid is his. I mean come on, the guy has a kid and no one, not even the villain Mandira mention it, not even in once. That doesn't make any sense at all.

King77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think this kid is gori‘s son not for shiv 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

True Yes We Will Stop Comparing With That RM Now Because The Writers Are Different 

smiley31

Lets See What Happens Now And Who's Kid It Really Is?

Mandira Is Happy Because She Thinks The Marriage Of Shiv Shakti Will Last Only For A Few Hours. Well Her Dream Will Break Soon Because Keertan Will Marry Rimjhim And Get Stuck With Her

smiley15

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: King77

I think this kid is gori‘s son not for shiv 

Ok That's Good To Know Then