Only way to redeem Anupama and win back audience respect

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

No amount of blaming Anuj or whitewashing is going to make audience forget the neglect Anupama showed to her husband and child. Or her obsession with her ex in laws and going back to be abused

Now the show has a chance to redeem its main character

The only choice anupama should make is to leave everything behind and start on her own path and journey. She has served her grown children enough, she has served her abusive ex in laws enough, and she doesnt have a husband and child anymore 

Let Anupama focus on her own journey, being independent and escaping from all toxic relatives. Let her grow and be successful on her own. Find her indentity, enjoy her life

Then when she is successful, anuj should come back to her. And so should vanraj and baa and her ungrateful kids. And she should be given a choice to choose between anuj and shah house. And she should reject both and continue with her own life

It might not be a good ending for characters like Anuj but the show was always about Anupama's journey and growth. The show has a chance to go back to that rather than the mess it is now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think there is any redemption for the spicebox. The last tip from where things could be salvaged was crossed long ago with every new and increasing instance of fake mahaanta. Zero respect whatsoever for BATI HUI ORAT. She can keep trying and failing to balance her imaginary matkas for a lifetime.

And she has a militia of delusional stans with whom the makers are sure happy, so much that they don't require a saner viewpoint.....

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

No amount of blaming Anuj or whitewashing is going to make audience forget the neglect Anupama showed to her husband and child. Or her obsession with her ex in laws and going back to be abused

Now the show has a chance to redeem its main character

The only choice anupama should make is to leave everything behind and start on her own path and journey. She has served her grown children enough, she has served her abusive ex in laws enough, and she doesnt have a husband and child anymore 

Let Anupama focus on her own journey, being independent and escaping from all toxic relatives. Let her grow and be successful on her own. Find her indentity, enjoy her life

Then when she is successful, anuj should come back to her. And so should vanraj and baa and her ungrateful kids. And she should be given a choice to choose between anuj and shah house. And she should reject both and continue with her own life

It might not be a good ending for characters like Anuj but the show was always about Anupama's journey and growth. The show has a chance to go back to that rather than the mess it is now

Why does Anuj have to come back? Let both of them realize and come to an understanding that their differences are incorrigible. Let them separate properly and without any ill feelings toward each other. Then let Anupama work on herself, focus on her journey and actually move on. And end Anuj's character with that note. But, but aise to dukaan band ho jayega ne.. Abhi to isko aur 2-3 years chalana hai ne..

KadwaKarela thumbnail

I will forgive Anupama if she truly realises her mistakes and has the guts to apologise to Anuj and chhoti Anu. I want her to apologise to chhoti Anu and let her know that she was never at fault for what happened between her foster parents. Then I want Anuj and Anupamaa to go separate ways. I don't want Anuj to come back or Anupama to reject him. It was mostly her fault. It would boil my blood to see him being rejected by the person who is the cause of his misery😆

My hope and desire to see Anupama's journey has died long ago. And I know the show's name is Anupamaa so they are going to focus only on her. But if it were in my hands I would wish to see both Anupama's and Anuj's separate journey (More so Anuj's). How they both find a way to themselves. I feel the way Anupama lost her true self by over attachment with Shahs, in the same way Anuj lost his true self by his over attachment to Anupama. I want them to find meaning in their individual lives and then if they want they can end up in a cordial relationship. I don't want them to reunite. (Am I going to be banned for this statement🫣)

Edited by KadwaKarela - 1 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Redemption? He left he house and even then she's imagining that he comes back and says sorry to her. 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Though most if this wont happen but yeah they may actually show an individual journey of sorts.

Anupama should strive to start from scratch, away from all her current people in some village/city far away…she can build a small business with underprivileged women and lead the way to women empowerment.

Anuj on the other hand should be shown starting afresh elsewhere, perhaps with Mukku/ GK…with a new diary of dard bhari shayari.

If they have to meet perhaps they can meet again for a business venture together and then would start another cycle of love…this time unrequited wala nahi, lost/rediscover wala…

Vanraj should totally be axed, thank you cause until he is around Anupama can never move on.

Serialnarc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only redemption when she openly accepts her mistakes in regards to choti anu and draws boundaries with baa and tells children to not bother her for every small reason.

Few promises to viewers

1. No pallu wiping

2. No shaking head

3. No adding ne at every end of sentence

4. No fainting

5. No suri.

6. No DANCE OR FORCIBLE ROMANCE.

Serialnarc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oops i missed no shayari.. 😡

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: KadwaKarela

I will forgive Anupama if she truly realises her mistakes and has the guts to apologise to Anuj and chhoti Anu. I want her to apologise to chhoti Anu and let her know that she was never at fault for what happened between her foster parents. Then I want Anuj and Anupamaa to go separate ways. I don't want Anuj to come back or Anupama to reject him. It was mostly her fault. It would boil my blood to see him being rejected by the person who is the cause of his misery😆

My hope and desire to see Anupama's journey has died long ago. And I know the show's name is Anupamaa so they are going to focus only on her. But if it were in my hands I would wish to see both Anupama's and Anuj's separate journey (More so Anuj's). How they both find a way to themselves. I feel the way Anupama lost her true self by over attachment with Shahs, in the same way Anuj lost his true self by his over attachment to Anupama. I want them to find meaning in their individual lives and then if they want they can end up in a cordial relationship. I don't want them to reunite. (Am I going to be banned for this statement🫣)

Nope, you won't. I am advocating for their separation for a year, so you will be fine. 🤣

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.