What do you think is missing in the show?

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel everything’s going good but is it too sad ?! why do I feel it’s too gloomy to work as an everyday dosage for audiences to come back and watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I love Namish and Shrenu’s scenes

MochaQueen thumbnail

Need a new hero

Dont want to see both girls fighting over Ashish😆

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Need a new hero

I dont think they will fight for the same guy. Lets see wht happens. I dont think they will bring a new ML as Namish is the hero of the show.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have a feeling there will be a back story to Ashish and Maitree’s relationship.. I don’t know I have a feeling— or Nandini will pretend to be coma or will pretend to lose her memory so Maitree and Ashish to get married— hence the dialogue from the promo that “koi apna hi dhoka deta hai”.. maybe Maitree will feel that both Nandini and Ashish tricked her into getting married to Ashish? For the baby? 

Honestly I LOVE Ashish and Maitree’s scene. It’s something so pure about them that I can’t describe 

Ruhii321 thumbnail

There is a lack of proper execution. Honestly I can connect with Maitree-Ashish more than Maitree-Nandini. It feels like Ashish is Maitree's childhood friend not Nandini. Except the Epi1 there was no significant scenes of Maitree and nandu. They should have showed their college life, how Ashish came into their life, how Nandish got married...Maitree's involvement etc. Let's see if we get more of those flashback scenes. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Honestly I love Namish and Shrenu’s scenes

TThey have nice chemistry

uroka thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Need a new hero

Reminds me of swaragini🥱

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I too love their scenes together but in the serial promotion videos, namish cleared that it wont be a love triangle story.

We shouldnt be looking for logic in ITV but at many places i felt it was so bad... like the doc not allowing to give the baby to the father and he had to bring maitree to hospital.

What if the mom had died during child birth? Wont they give the baby to dad family!! 

And it had been only a day since maitree and Saraansh got married right.. i don't think they even had a chance to register their marriage so they might not even be legally married. So why would maitree live her entire life as widow of a person whom she is not legally related.

Some scenes do frustrate me a lottt... but Nami and shrenu acting is too goood. To be honest, sticking around for them. 

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont want another swaragini plot here 😭😭😭 i had it enough 

Two girls fighting over one guy story line dominates most of the running itv serials 😑😑😑