Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The promo gave me the typical Indian serial vibe but I watched it for Namik. After watching the first 2 episodes.. I'm liking it although the start is nothing new. The scenes are good so far.. I hope the quality stays the same and this turns out to be a huge success for Namik 😍 

aanya_arsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup it was Reyansh...i guess thgs didn't work for him 🤔...so new ML got casted

I'm so glad Namik got the role. He was so good since his debut in ek duje ke vaaste but sadly the show had to wrap up early. Just hope the show goes on for a while and they're able to maintain the quality 😅  

Btw, hi Ziva my name is Anya. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me who this reyansh guy is? 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aanya_arsha

I'm so glad Namik got the role. He was so good since his debut in ek duje ke vaaste but sadly the show had to wrap up early. Just hope the show goes on for a while and they're able to maintain the quality 😅  

Btw, hi Ziva my name is Anya. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me who this reyansh guy is? 

Hi Anya 👋

Am happy too Namik got the role...he is good as Shiv and the show is nice ...i liked the first 2 episodes.. Shiv-Ishaani scenes were cute n funny too😂❣

This is Reyaansh👇....he was in YHM and other shows as well😆

aanya_arsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Anya 👋

Am happy too Namik got the role...he is good as Shiv and the show is nice ...i liked the first 2 episodes.. Shiv-Ishaani scenes were cute n funny too😂❣

This is Reyaansh👇....he was in YHM and other shows as well😆

Thanks for replying. I know this guy like I've seen him but I didn't know he had changed his name 😯 

I'm happy for whatever reason it was Namik was chosen. This guy, according to me wouldn't have fit the role of Shiv Dhooper, self made millionaire 😎 

Coming to Shiv Ishaani scenes, they were really fun to watch.. when Namik said in the interviews that the scenes were really interesting I thought that was a way of promotion but it was really different and fresh 🤩😂 kinda reminded me of EDKV.. 

Already cannot wait for the upcoming episodes, the precaps are such a tease. 😭 

devashree_h thumbnail

Guys, tag Vijay for opening the forum. He will know there is demand and he will open it.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Guys, tag Vijay for opening the forum. He will know there is demand and he will open it.

Mein to thak gayi bhaisaa Blank Template - Imgflip

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

1675879157168_polarr~2.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

thanks for the tag Swetha 

My prediction as follows ..

Same female’s red cloth flying …. ML -FL eyelock … hate marriage … gradually going into love marriage …gradually changing into kitchen politics … kidnap, hospital . Jungle , goons, accident , near death situations … leap .. new cast . 

and finally sas ki sazish bahu ki guzarish aur baccho ki parvarish. 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

and finally sas ki sazish bahu ki guzarish aur baccho ki parvarish. 😆

Please join us in the forum

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I love Namik Paul.❤️

Just started watching the show.