Havnt you seen someone like Bhavna in real life ?

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I read so many posts abt this show being so negative and dramatic so i am just curious why such thoughts abt this show ?

So thought to ask  🥺🥺 

Hasn't anyone witnessed a family where DIL and her kids being treated the way Bhavna and Achal (or even worse than that) ?

Hasnt anyone watched a male family member like Bhanu trying to take advantage of a family monetarily cause he knows they have no where to go and no one to help?

Hasn't anyone come across such toxic loud mouth females in family who are so so bad witn their words that pierces thru an already heartbroken lady after her husband is no more ?

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

I read so many posts abt this show being so negative and dramatic so i am just curious why such thoughts abt this show ?

So thought to ask  🥺🥺 

Hasn't anyone witnessed a family where DIL and her kids being treated the way Bhavna and Achal (or even worse than that) ?

Hasnt anyone watched a male family member like Bhanu trying to take advantage of a family monetarily cause he knows they have no where to go and no one to help?

Hasn't anyone come across such toxic loud mouth females in family who are so so bad witn their words that pierces thru an already heartbroken lady after her husband is no more ?

No doubt it is ott - a typical itv method.

Yes, I have seen a lady like bhavana in my life - my Mom. But 40 years back, not now..... things are (we changed them)changed after me and my brother(adopted - uncle's son in real) grew up!  Major difference was (I always thank god for) - my grandparents and other uncles (father's cousins) loved us and supported us unconditionally - and taught us how to stand up for our selves and Mom!!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello ! Well I have seen my friend whose uncle passed away leaving behind his wife and 2 little kids. Though my friend's family specially her father did alot and managed to get her huge amount through alot of legal formalities and also the inlaws of that lady (the aunt) supported her . She too is educated and earning but she left the house after getting money and her parents used all money for their personal benefits leaving them again monetarily in not that good conditions. So in this case not the in laws but real parents and brothers of that widow female turned out to be like this! And I have also seen that even the men if old whose wives passes away are only treated good for money and once they can't they are left to fend for themselves!

Ps- the episodes are painful but yet real. Only if they low that aa bgm it will look more real ! And loving the fact that actors are actually playing there age ! Rahil sir would ne 41 and is acting that ...don't know about reena mam though.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Telling u the truth I didn't c this story like bhawna characters..but definitely in somewhere this kind of characters exist..well itv shows little too much of this characters but in real life ? Well who knows ?

But accoring to crime patrol yes these exits..😒

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.