Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Nisha, I'm Madhu. Paru is Rainbow girl I thinkπŸ€—

i posted here.... before in other forum.... forgot to updat hereπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

he need to rent Indu house also 

That would be swell. Him as a PG at her house and all the living adjustments that will have to be made to accommodate all his stuff from his room @ the mansion πŸ˜†

But right now he cannot leave his mother, so till then he might stall the movie research too. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

That would be swell. Him as a PG at her house and all the living adjustments that will have to be made to accommodate all his stuff from his room @ the mansion πŸ˜†

But right now he cannot leave his mother, so till then he might stall the movie research too. 

He he he

Same same...

Street noises.... house inside noises 🀣

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Re-posting from EDT here.

If some one has access to BPHK writers & directors accounts online, pls suggest them this. It being a new drama show, they need to focus MORE on continuity of characters & scenes rather than randomly shooting some  scenes for drama sake and then trying to link them into an episode.smiley17 Also do remind them their story is based in busy metro like Mumbai, they need to consider time needed for characters to reach from A to B destination's they can't appear in seconds like in supernatural shows. smiley41

(Many visible lapses continue, it can result audience to lose connect within initial 100 episodes itself. )

In 23 Aug episode Kadambari & Sameer (in drivers getup) see Indu in parking lot of MRTO office grounds. Next scene in a new costume Sameer is in the hospital with an upset & waiting Malhotra family.

Indu is talking on mike to visitors about significance of Iday, next scene is in hospital Ritesh is seen in blood stained clothes, where doc says his mom is out of danger. Next scene when Zoon is about to hoist flag in MRTO grounds, Ritesh is seen helping Zoon with a change in his costume. smiley36

SamKad i dont hv anything to say

Bt Rits yes big continuity prblm

His suit was so clean..... as if new dress....

Nichuss thumbnail

Can we play game today....

May b evening...

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ritesh as celebrity film star both in real/reel life is a charmer.. and other than that he could have met/worked/interacted with different kind of woman all these five years or more..

These abrupt eye locks, him seen smitten or staring constantly at Indu, appear so unconvincing & awkward from the begining and that ear ring remembrance after 5 years seemed silly. Now after last three weeks of watching his regular blaming's, outbursts, misunderstandings Ritesh has against Indu, such smitten scenes of him seem so misplaced to digest. First let him be shown slowly softening towards Indu.

Ritesh's character writing needs solid improvement. Still his deep attachment to Zoon, dominating kid's life whom he met just few days back or threatening/misbehaving with Zoon's mom Indu, have no proper basis.

Nichuss thumbnail

The difference being that initially it made sense, now it is also at random times. If there is logic in him getting angry, then it is acceptable. Otherwise even InZo will have to bear the brunt of it, right?

yes

but his character is the same.... love extreme hate extreme

he is pure from heart , the writer tryin to show ths purity...... 

and he s born with golden spoon... never experienced the life of anything miss...

what he wished he got it.....

he wont understand that pain and happiness of earning wat is wished for....

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

yes, but his character is the same.... love extreme hate extreme.

he is pure from heart , the writer tryin to show ths purity...... 

and he s born with golden spoon... never experienced the life of anything miss...

what he wished he got it.....

he wont understand that pain and happiness of earning wat is wished for....

Never denied any of the above. Was just requesting that there is always some logic behind his actions. So there is some potential to continue to improve. By managing, what I meant is actively showing Indu or ?Zoon intervene and make him strive to work on not getting so worked up on everything since now he has someone who is on his side selflessly πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Never denied any of the above. Was just requesting that there is always some logic behind his actions. So there is some potential to continue to improve. By managing, what I meant is actively showing Indu or ?Zoon intervene and make him strive to work on not getting so worked up on everything since now he has someone who is on his side selflessly πŸ‘πŸΌ

it will b slow process