Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahh, but what did Neetu gift them?

This looks very made up ๐Ÿ˜†   Either someone at some tabloid office was really bored or some PR move to make the new couple seem beloved by all the exes.   

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was a similar topic about expensive wedding gifts when Katrina and Vicky got married. It sounded as unbelievable as this one ๐Ÿ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Where is Kat?

Kat gifted the bride โ€˜cheater ex bfโ€™ costs sardard?

๐Ÿคฃ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ahh, but what did Neetu gift them?

This looks very made up ๐Ÿ˜†   Either someone at some tabloid office was really bored or some PR move to make the new couple seem beloved by all the exes.   

I have never heard of an Audi gifted as a wedding gift ! Wow ! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

โ€ฆ

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Firstly, this seems fake. This person has quite the creative imagination but that aside, the cost of ONE freakin gold bangle is 1 lakh each, yeh 3 lakh ka diamond set, that too worthy of gifting to a celebrity is way too good to be true.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ye articles fake lagte hain ๐Ÿค” I mean how would these people know anything about as intimate as wedding gifts? Katrina ke time par bhi aise articles aye the that Ranbir gifted her some jewellery worth crores and Salman too gifted her an expensive car or something. Looks far fetched IMO.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Firstly, this seems fake. This person has quite the creative imagination but that aside, the cost of ONE freakin gold bangle is 1 lakh each, yeh 3 lakh ka diamond set, that too worthy of gifting to a celebrity is way too good to be true.

a diamond set would cost WAY more !!

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Diamond sets sure seems to be cheaper than Gold. In my country, 11.66 Gram( apparently, 1 vori) gold cost some over 68K (Last I checked), here a whole diamond set comes in few lacks.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find nothing unusual about gifts and for a wedding they should be expensive and worthy, according to relationship and wealth of the gift giver, nothing unusual at all...Salman is not going to show up with a bread toaster, right?                                                                                                             What I do find tacky and strange is the publishing down to the minute details of cost and designer...Since the media in India is known for "enhancing" or "detracting" according to the imagination of who ever is writing the blurb or passing along "information obtained from a close source"  then this should be taken as gossip and blah-blah material.                                           Regardless I hope they enjoy and appreciate their gifts with the same joy any new couple does, some gifts become life long treasures and mementos of a once in a life time event.