How do you think taklu will learn his lesson?

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey folks,

This is my first post here and I am absolutely loving the show. I had really kept my hopes to minimal before the show went on air as to not be disappointed later. But my God I have to give it to the makers for maintaining the quality of the show. Looks more like a webseries though in terms of format.

Also sony channel you have my respect. This might be the first sony show which will be allowed to have a proper closure and shall not go off air due to low trps. Just still praying that happens smoothly.

Ok coming back to the topic , how do you think taklu aka Mr. Sheriar will learn his lesson since he is always so full of himself and a misogynist as well.

He has been against dr Deepika since day one and can't see her becoming the head of emergency department in his hospital. Will he ever change his attitude towards dr chakraborty and dr Deepika . If so then how do you want or think it will happen.

Do give your opinion.

So happy to be here on this forum😀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

hmmm... it's still too early to deduce how he will change his ways or whether he will change at all or not! one thing that is certain is that he also has his own backstory. He has a mother who compares him to probably her other "best" son. This has made him more driven to prove himself and seems like that in this process he has lost his sense of right and wrong and has just turned smug about family and hospital reputation. His turning point would be definitely something worth seeing. ðŸ˜Š

Dreambig1 thumbnail

True that....there is time for him in the show but will they be able to cover all angles and will things change for the women in the hospital. That is what my point is. Thankyou for replying 😊

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do we know exactly what is his problem with Deepika? Other than she's a woman? 

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum dear🤗

Dreambig1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Welcome to the forum dear🤗

Thankyou dear😊

Looking forward to making new friends here

Dreambig1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Do we know exactly what is his problem with Deepika? Other than she's a woman? 

I think his main problem with Deepika is that she is a woman and if you see his managing committee even that is full of men. Secondly , i think he is too focused on his hospital's image and record and doesn't want a doctor with tainted reputation working and succeeding is far from question.

He is a selfish person who has no interest in the well being of his patients or staff or doctors working there .All he cares about is his own and his family's name and reputation publicly.