Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

part 43

dev and sameera planned this

dev wanted to tarnish geet such a disgusting thought and sameera just wants to marry maan so she got ready to play with someones life

they deserve to rot 

glad maan came and now there for geet

heycookie thumbnail

part 44

geet is preganant

and that caused kamini and dadi doubt her, this was unexpected

maan assures them but both ladies still want to confirm this 

maan would be super mad if knows this 

heycookie thumbnail

the wedding was beatuful especially maan taking bows to protect his wife and child

but all this while maan was holding on  and once the wedding rituals finishes he lets it all out

he knows why geet did that, the mother in her wanted all the love for her child

he want to take away his family

dadi n kamini as expected threw blames on geet, insulting her once again making maan belive that wont ever respect geet as an individual 

that makes me glad that the decison he took is right somehow

glad that atleast raj stood for maaneet

heycookie thumbnail

waiting for next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu

trust that you had an amazing weekend

tellyme thumbnail

Thanks to all for showering your love to this story. As the story is taking a new turn, keep a watch on this one. I know romance is on little hold on this one but we will back with that soon here as well. So stay tuned here.

I will be posting new update my tonight(EST). Password will go to all who have liked the previous chapter. Request you all to ask for password only after pressing the like to previous chapter(46). For the hard work, I think I deserve that much.

Thanks Again,

Will see you all with an update here.

smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PazzoFMG

Awesome update 😃 thanks for long update.I stand with Maan as his decision to stepdown from family buisness was right. He did share his though with family, about his child future.

Can't believe Dadima and Kamini can blame it on Geet. Geet should start taking stand on herself, even for a child. She should start trusting Maaln. She got him above all.

Maan did Geet love and trust, he took such a hard decision for his child. Where they are moving. Are they leaving country, what about Geet study. And Geet parents did they know about it. Waiting for next one l.

Thanks for your wonderful comment.smiley31

Geet's family trust Maan. We will see how he handle them. 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: simranDi

Lovely update!  Thank you.  Maan is a wonderful husband.  His anger towards his mother and grandmother is justified.  He is doing this to protect Geet.  I hope his anger fades with time, as although, very silly and typical of such believes, even elders make mistake and should be forgiven.  I’m sure he alone will look after her but Geet can do with a family around at this time too.  I’m sure his mother and grandmother would not repeat such a mistake. Let’s hope.

Thank you very much. smiley31 I miss you on my other stories these days.smiley27

@bold - from Maan's point of view, he is badly hurt and do not trust them to not hurt Geet's self respect another time too... see they did the same thing again. more than mistake they  had openly raised question on Geet's self respect and his child's identity. They will have to earn their trust, I guess.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newuser14

Loved the update... Maan had taken a stand for geet against his family... He is badly hurt by the behavior of his mother & grand mother... They both are still blaming geet but maan told them the truth that he himself has discovered the truth... 

thank-yousmiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

I am thinking same 

He going leave that house 

Good decision 

Hope now geet able to take stands

Maan toh humesha ye nhi kr sakta na

Nice part 

thanks so much Priya smiley31
@bold- yes that’s what he want.. even if he is there he wants her to take stand for herself