|| Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Episode Discussion Thread #1 || - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Pehle toh we need a separate thread for this daily episode discussion๐Ÿ˜†

Do we really need a daily discussion thread tho, everything happens here except for discussing the episodes and barely anyone uses this thread ๐Ÿ˜†
I say we should have a Frustration Thread instead ๐Ÿคช 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I donโ€™t care what anyone says Khandmata deserved having no voice all those years, good Harsh kept her in control, we can clearly see what giving her a voice does!

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Episode was average, IMO.

The good part - Akshara spoke up against Manjiri, spoke how Manjiri ignored a Maa's pain inspite of being a Maa, ignored a woman's pain inspite of being a woman. Of course, the ultimate - Would she have accepted Akshara wholeheartedly 6 years ago, when she came to know about Abhir? 

Kairav was amazing!

Manjiri accusing Abhinav of being Abhimanyu's friend and hiding was realistic too but she went over board with the loneliness stuff. Also, saying that Akshara may have taken advantage of his 'anaatness' ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผSurekha's reaction when Manjiri calls Abhinav khudgarz was

The bad part - Since the remaining dialogues by Ak were already told to Manyu, the thunder was lost. I feel the truth revelation should have been a huge family drama with everyone including Kairav and Aarohi coming to know at the same time. 

Goenkas ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Asking questions to Ak in front of accusing Manjiri, hum unko kya kehege Stand with Ak for once in your life! (Promo gives me hope about BP). 

Ak and Nav's 'respect' for Manjiri  

Manyu still quiet - let me tell you , Abhimanyu, a lady who can create tamasha like this at midnight isn't going to suffer from panic / heart attack but people who hear her might. So, speak up.

Mahima and all should have got dialogues as well if for nothing else than for the sheer bravery of following shrieking Manjiri into the night. Maybe, tomorrow they will get to speak.

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar I am just worried about Akshara blurting out their marriage realities in precap. 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Yaar I am just worried about Akshara blurting out their marriage realities in precap. 

Yeah

It won't be good but I guess it's okay, Akshara is under lot of stress and she means well.

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Yeah

It won't be good but I guess it's okay, Akshara is under lot of stress and she means well.

Maybe she is trying to emphasise that abhinav did all this without any expectation 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Episode was average, IMO.

The good part - Akshara spoke up against Manjiri, spoke how Manjiri ignored a Maa's pain inspite of being a Maa, ignored a woman's pain inspite of being a woman. Of course, the ultimate - Would she have accepted Akshara wholeheartedly 6 years ago, when she came to know about Abhir? 

Kairav was amazing!

Manjiri accusing Abhinav of being Abhimanyu's friend and hiding was realistic too but she went over board with the loneliness stuff. Also, saying that Akshara may have taken advantage of his 'anaatness' ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผSurekha's reaction when Manjiri calls Abhinav khudgarz was

The bad part - Since the remaining dialogues by Ak were already told to Manyu, the thunder was lost. I feel the truth revelation should have been a huge family drama with everyone including Kairav and Aarohi coming to know at the same time. 

Goenkas ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Asking questions to Ak in front of accusing Manjiri, hum unko kya kehege Stand with Ak for once in your life! (Promo gives me hope about BP). 

Ak and Nav's 'respect' for Manjiri  

Manyu still quiet - let me tell you , Abhimanyu, a lady who can create tamasha like this at midnight isn't going to suffer from panic / heart attack but people who hear her might. So, speak up.

Mahima and all should have got dialogues as well if for nothing else than for the sheer bravery of following shrieking Manjiri into the night. Maybe, tomorrow they will get to speak.

Thanks for the update.โค will watch only 4-5 clips. ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€ i can't stand Manjari. I have more expectations from Akshu. ๐Ÿ˜… Eagerly waiting for next episode. 

focus7 thumbnail

Just talking about the actors playing the role:

Akshara and manjiri were too good. Manjiri actor had proper reactions as per her character for whatever Akshara told her. It makes it more interesting to watch if the acting is good. The slight guilt, shock and trying to look thoda ashamed z

While Jay and Harshad didnโ€™t have much dialogue, they emoted so well. 

Not talking about their characters, but jusg the actors