Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #125|Somnath Ke Duplicate Laila Majnu - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

They have made Raavi a Zombie / robot who is lifeless, emotionless with no feelings.  They makers donโ€™t even care for her as much as they care for Disha. 

Dishaโ€™s every action is justified, Suman talks about Shiva hurting her feelings and feels bad for her. 
Such is the pathetic writing, 

Let suman marry despo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today despo receive ring from suman ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

suman & disoo in synopsis = skip hop avoid.

if want to watch any bearable part- give trafic to insta pages- let them make money. 

itni manhoos diwali only PS can show!

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Very true! Who wishes their DIL even on Diwali day that the divorce should happen soon. This is way below the belt and crass. people in teal life who had a great festival time would be disgusted to see such a thing on TV. 

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very true! Who wishes their DIL even on Diwali day that the divorce should happen soon. This is way below the belt and crass. people in teal life who had a great festival time would be disgusted to see such a thing on TV. 

If I was her daughter in law, well for starters let it be known I have been heavily blackmailed. So someone save me. But to get even I would legit take her to a hill and wave as she rolled down screaming. Then I would leave the city. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

this much negativity & abuse won't go well with current audience, especially  since there is zero balancing positive character.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spdp

if want to watch any bearable part- give trafic to insta pages- let them make money. 

Wahi toh waise toh hafto track drag krte h ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Aur diwali ka itna bada festival ek episode main nikal thi wo bhi tamashe k sath ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Makes sense๐Ÿ˜‘

The last show I watched properly was ipkknd and there was this character of Armavโ€™s paternal grandmom, she was annoying but after seeing Suman, I feel she was sooo nice๐Ÿ˜

She was never shown her  good behaviour to us 

And they gave however illogical a reason for her hatred towards khushi because shyam has filled her ears yahan kya wajah h iss pagalpan ki 

Or shud i say split personality disorder 

They have made Raavi a Zombie / robot who is lifeless, emotionless with no feelings.  They makers donโ€™t even care for her as much as they care for Disha. 

Dishaโ€™s every action is justified, Suman talks about Shiva hurting her feelings and feels bad for her. 
Such is the pathetic writing, 

Prema tm writers ko kitne ache se samajhne lagi ho

Today suman ne rishta todne ki dhamki dedi agar disha ko chora toh ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜