blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Lets move to the new thread...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arthur Road Jail authorities ke kuchh dino ki VVIP coverage bandh huyi. πŸ˜† 

Meanwhile NCB is busy collecting their own shiz. 

Hope the guy recovers from the mental trauma and plans properly on how to come out of this fake case. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lots of emotions but for now I'm dancing at 1am.

19 Gifs ideas | cool gifs, funny gif, gif

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Man this has made me realised SRK is so bloody LOVED...... Wow amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

He's out β€οΈ

Now I can go and attend my exam in peace

Group hug people. Much love❀️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Someone has blocked you πŸ€£

Weren’t you replying on the other thread though?

Bdw Zeal has  blocked almost all of us on this thread.  Even FF (I think he found her GIFs hateful) πŸ˜†

lmao blocked me? Chalo sahi hai. U know there was this member nonrepali kuch who said I bullied her during Aryan ka bwf wala thread. I don't even post in bwf and she /he said that πŸ˜‚

Ha I did reply on other thread. Started as good , got to know about bar council and other provisions. Quickly turned mocking srk fans and how NCB is great. No thanks to a few members who already spew venom on bwf. I was clear on start- I personally didn't care if Aryan took ganja or not. I wanted him out and sorry if that makes me a bad citizen, I don't care about ganja ruining streets when my colleagues are having coke party on weekends in their homes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after the shit show of ssr, how they paraded dp Sara if anyone thinks they are faultless lol jokes on u. 

People have a strange pov. If Aryan is in jail - ye dekho baap ne acha parvarish nhi diya. He getting hearing- ye dekho baap ka paisa giving benefits. He not getting bail- dekho baap bacha nahi paya. Now he's out - dekho baap ne bacha liya. It's like chit v meri pat v meri πŸ˜‚ and Wankhede case- it's not about him being a muslim. He's a possible liar and his wife is trash. That's all. Jab celebrity bane ho to bhugto. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo I will call it out I can barely keep my eyes open. 

Congratulations to Srk's family and everyone who has never met them but was invested like it's their near and dear ones. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

More power, love and respect to the whole family from parents to kids who remained dignified through this ordeal. πŸ’™πŸ€β€οΈ

Keep the celebration on Indiawalon until we join you in the morning πŸ˜†

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

For all Aryan supporters and srk fans