Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I find her extreme malnourished and ugly.....but she used to be beautiful in her pre surgery days.....

BlackWitch thumbnail

She doesn’t look malnourished. Just barbie like and not humanly possible 😆 Her waist proportions are clearly surgically created and that makes her look like a plastic doll 

Originally posted by: TaeKook_BTS

I find her extreme malnourished and ugly.....but she used to be beautiful in her pre surgery days.....

Those duck lips take the cake, don’t they? I think she’s a petite, average looking girl who dances well. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is Mouni beautiful in my opinion? No. She is fine, not ugly but not a head turner only if we focus on her face.

Has she managed to having made surgically an almost impossible body type with thin structure yet big assets, which makes most men and some women go weak in their knees? Yes.

Edited by IWILLDIESINGLE - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One actress whose surgeries went really well.

Whatever the case, I like her 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She is gorgeous and What a good figure. I love how she carries clothes. So graceful

Edited by Pirated_Fun - 2 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If she use marshmallow ka dabba on her face then yes she is hot. Otherwise she is another  🦆 of bollywood.