Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you 😳

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is an amazing effort Gayatri ,you have compiled some of his best lines ❤️Congratulations Ankit noticed it🤗

Vyom was given due footage in the show he was the perfect villain however he didn’t get the deserved ending though 

Also Ankit gave his special touch and made Vyom likable over the period of time .

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

This is an amazing effort Gayatri ,you have compiled some of his best lines ❤️Congratulations Ankit noticed it🤗

Vyom was given due footage in the show he was the perfect villain however he didn’t get the deserved ending though 

Also Ankit gave his special touch and made Vyom likable over the period of time .

Thank you so much Arya 🤗🤗

Yup Ankit did justice to Vyom. Initially I don't like Vyom character always calling moncheri repeating Vyom dialogue and stuffs. But later on seeing his antics especially I began to like him during Harinderpal sequence that was the best acting of him. His dialogues like kya tamasha, sadak ke khutha, and Vansh was toxicated breaking news wala and counter dialogue for dadi expressed our fandom thoughts and I throughly enjoyed the Siliguri sequence of Vyom. 

True 💯 after Kabbu I began to like him as a villain