Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emotionsinink thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have so much to catch up 😭😭 full full textbook size dts and episodes 

You guys are 😂😂

Ofc work stuff starts full swings just when I'm in chalo this serial gives me hope  let's try .

But office fren said dev came and fed raavi  cake ? Ye kya bokwas? Where is my proper serious apology?

Goes back to catching up

Emotionsinink thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Shiva slowly went to Raavi who was happily busy unpacking her stuff after returning from her maasi's place and having an amazing birthday party. 

Going closer, he whispered in her ear, "Nahi chhodne wala tha tujhe"

Surprised Raavi, turned around and was shocked to see him this close, she couldn't utter a word but just kept looking into his eyes.

He continued, "Woh maine socha agar Pagphere ke time aise dhamki deke kangan maangunga toh shayad teri khushi ke liye maami kangan de degi, par socha nahi tujhe itna bura lagega, aur tu gadhedi, khud hi aane ke liye mana kar degi... mai sach mein tujhe chhod ke nahi aane wala tha.. tujhse uss din bhi kaha tha na khandar mein ki nahi chhodunga.. par tujh chipkali ko samajh kahan aata hai.. gussa toh teri naak pe hi baitha rehta hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh wahin kangan dene padte maami ko"

Raavi came out of her trance, and pushed him away, standing up herself, "Mujhe kya aakashvaani hone wali thi ki ter tedhi budhi mein kya chal raha hai, apne iss stupid se plan ke baare mein pehle bata deta toh kya chala jaata tera?"

"Kya batata tujhe aur kab, yeh sab idea mujhe maami ne jab pag phere mein uksaya uske baad aaya.. aur tu bhi toh jab dekho hawai ghode pe sawaar rehti hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh kya chala jaata tera.. jab dekho jaldi baazi mein koodh padti hai.. huh gadhedi..

Aur kya aaj fir koodne ko taiyaar ho gayi thi wahan, marrne ka kuch zyada hi shauk hai tujhe lagta hai, mai kar raha tha na sab handle.. apni jaan ko khatre mein daalne ki kya zaroorat thi? Suicide suicide khelne ka kuch zada hi shauk chadh gaya hai! Chipkali!" He said.

"Mujhe suicide suicide khelne ka shauk hai? Aur tu kya kar raha tha? Shukr kar mere koodne ki dhamki dene par maasi ne kangan de diye, tere koodne ka toh unn par koi asar bhi na hota. Aur waise agar tu naye kangan dene hi wala tha maasi ko toh shaanti se naye kangan ke badle kaki ke kangan exchange bhi toh kar sakta tha na itna sab drama karne ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Teri uss maasi ka kya bharosa, naye kangan le ke dono dabba ke baith jaati.. huh.. chal jo hona tha ab ho gaya. Jaane de." He shrugged "Aur sun, woh jo tujhe laga ki mai teri tulna kangan se kar raha hu, uske liye... uske liye Sorry" he said hesitantly. 

"Aur phir dobara kabhi mat sochiyo ki mai tujhe chhod ke chala jaane wala tha, gadhedi"

Raavi smiled, content that he won't leave her ever for anything and got back to her unpacking.

You should post this as a fic 🤩

We get so few no nutanki  no fight walla shivi with actual conversation 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Haan 🤣🤣

Rishita to Dev-

Dekha tumne, Shiva raavi se kitna pyaar karta hai, dono kaise chup chupke romance karte hai! Tum toh ab mujhse pyaar hi nai karte🥺 Kuch seekho apne bhai se! tum bilkul buddhu ho Dev! 

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

The way she reacted to a peck on her cheek from Dev..I am sure use koi action Nahi milta Hoga.😆😆😆.

Just imagining the upcoming scenarios make me soo happy.the CVs can do so many things with the characters and scope they have😍😍.

Par they are more interested in jeera kaand🤷

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Girke bhi uska collar nahi chodti Raavi😂😂

She was obsessed with his collar today😆

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

That was an amazing drabble, Sakshi! And you said you didn’t know how to write 😆

I loved it, you should post it separately so that it doesn’t get lost 

Thank you Nivi🤗

This is something I just wrote randomly, glad you liked it.. posted in the main forum❤️

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

This was soo good ❤️❤️

As much as I like their Nok jhoks , I would love to see a serious conversation between them.i don't know why they are not giving us a apology scene.are they waiting for later? For something big to happen? Raavi is always so quick to say sorry.

Their intense and emotional scenes are on another level, the way shiva cleared the kidnapping mu in the khandar still gives me goosebumps.

The way he explains to her about his job at pandya store ❤️.

I hope we do get such scenes like you have written.serious but with the shiviness intact❤️❤️

It was a beautiful drabble🤗🤗🤗

Do post it in the main forum 😍

Thank you so much🤗

Glad you liked it💛

Posted in the main forum😊

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swastika34

❤️ This is so Beautiful!

Thank you so much ❤❤

Hun95018 thumbnail

What had KD commented on Shiny post with her boyfriend Lavesh? I think there was some banter going on but he deleted his repliess

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Hello! 

Long day at work! But I am loving reading everything 🤗

I will try to make more posts outside EDT and try to tag as many people as I can ❤️

Today, Rishita is my spirit animal 🤣

Me glancing at the EDT after every boring work meeting 😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congratulations for the new thread.....twice a day or once in a day ye likhna he padta hai😆....we are 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ towards the 50th thread and m so excited 

yesterday I was going to write ke pls koi Chipkali ka gif ya pic mat dalna but forgot and yahan 1st page per he pic dikh gaya....I got 😨