Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

All the ideas sound great, especially of Thanking the entire Crew since they're also working very hard Day in & Day Out in these COVID Times to give us continuous Episodes & such a sharp storyline

I would love to help but I might be away from IF for some while as I have certain Office things to deal with in the coming weeks & might not be here for the upcoming celebrations too.

Would have loved to participate in this with you people😭

Would try to join back soonπŸ˜’

Aaplog continue karo, I'm sure all you brilliant creatives would do much better than me πŸ€—πŸ€—

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Good idea - tagged some people who are good at this. 

I don’t have time to write or make anything rn πŸ˜’

I just created this thread for collecting ideas and helping with process 

Sorry πŸ₯Ί

I would have liked to join but exams 😭

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ReemShah

How will be get the name of people who are part of the crew--except few famous names

You mean how to thank full crew?

I also dont know the names - there is no way in knowing that..

But we can just write - create for the whole cast and crew - not just RaghVi I think

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You mean how to thank full crew?

I also dont know the names - there is no way in knowing that..

But we can just write - create for the whole cast and crew - not just RaghVi I think

Ok, so overall we have--drabbles, edits and vms and an appreciation thread for every single person behind MHRW. What about some games or collaboration of gifs on RaghVi's journey? 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Ok, so overall we have--drabbles, edits and vms and an appreciation thread for every single person behind MHRW. What about some games or collaboration of gifs on RaghVi's journey? 

what if we have a name list of the main people - actors, directors, producers, channel, fanpages - 

then our appreciation for FULL CREW will be shared. sometimes I see pic credits - mostly these are the unknown people who have a big contribution as well - behind the scenes - 

What about some games or collaboration of gifs on RaghVi's journey? 

It would be great to have this included, to have a good balance and mix. 
Any volunteers? Please post your name and what you want to contribute with. 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Here I can see more names, right top and recurring 

and don't forget to add the singer of MHRW theme song and osts--she is like literally one of the most important person--such a melodious voice

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I got your tags we celebrating 100!? πŸ˜²πŸ˜Ž im down. 

Ask mods permission, do it, and then have them pin it!

We goin all out. πŸ₯³

Edited by RosyRosh - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Small Note :

This is  a QnA topic - 

• vote the ideas you like suggested here , so that we can know what majority thinks and prefers ✌️smiley9 
  • Please Make sure to choose sort by date while reading through thread  otherwise the sequence of replies will be lost smiley36

Thank you 😊 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Can have Drabble activity around one theme too ✌️

Since writing OS takes time

May be a continuation drabble...

Someone write a drabble, strictly 100 words or may be 150 and someone else continue it... 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Crazy... πŸ€—

I'm stunned seeing you tagging this much people. πŸ˜²πŸ€£ 

How is that possible, I can't remember this much ids to type in tag box... Wow.. πŸ‘πŸ€£

BTW I can make a poll thread. Something special. And that can be shared in one of the party threads..   

And may be I can write one shots too... 

And for ideas to celebrate the 100 th episode,  may be we can conduct games and completions.. Like someone shared here.. Siggi competition, one shot competition...  And then maybe relating to our show too,  like someone share a scene or a frame I mean a still, and others find out how that happened, and explain that scene, with that we can remember old episodes, and it will help others (new fans)  to understand a scene in others view too.  We can discuss the whole show...  And then we can gift a siggi to that person who remembers our show the most... May be a questionnaire... Not serious one but a bit crazy one... 

Or I think we can make a loop of threads... Last one is party and to reach party we haven to go through a couple of other thread..  Like that... 

I like the idea of the thread appreciating the whole people behind our show. But don't copy completely but we can make it different too.

And then a thread about the different things only we MHRW fans understand... Like orchid, strawberry, neem,  lavender, tazbuπŸ˜†, Saree, jwellary πŸ˜†

Can someone make a thread of appreciating the RR mansion.  I miss it... πŸ˜’

Talent hai Mera tagging πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž

Poll is MUST 

Sounds great crack  

I like idea of partying whole week 

Cause it’s not possible for everyone to be active in all threads in a day πŸ€£

I think we should divide this into threads πŸ˜†

• Main Celebration thread - with links to all other threads πŸ˜†- this can be sticky topic 
  • Siggy competition and OS competition depends on people participating   We can extend deadline for this as 10th isn’t far - people might need time πŸ˜† ( someone needs to volunteer for making winner siggies for this )
  • Discussing epic things related to MHRW and how it’s special πŸ˜Ž( like you mentioned strawberries Orchid 🀣🀣)
  • And yes - people who have gifs and stuff can open a thread - post gifs and Pics from episodes - Play Caption this game πŸ˜† 
  • Appreciating cast and crew can be done in brief for now - we can do it in detail in next celebration πŸ˜†

idk I just thought of these for now 🀣✌️

Idk who’ll participate