Manasvi's condolence post

bengali271 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Among the cast of IMMJ2 manasvi is first to put condolence post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWVxDfj2UC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Don't have words to say.just numb again 😭

Rumour- since helly got to know she couldn't shoot that day she cried so hard that got unwell.

Don't know true or not saw on few comments & posts on insta.all i can say that may rra get strength to face this tough time.just feeling numb & speechless got reminded of my own painful past days going through same loss &pain 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not sure how many of our friends here are safe ..and what their family go through..This COVID is so vicious..

I am so worried about VampGirl..in her fam almost everyone got hospitalised..and there’s no info about her for a month..hope she and her  family is fine..

It’s sooo scary..😭

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May Allah give strength to Rra and his family and protect everyone frm this dangerous virus!

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am still at loss of words. 

I just wish God grants immense strength and health to Rra, his family and even the whole cast and crew. 

Even in the forum I have seen many of our members have been affected by this pandemic directly or indirectly. I really wish everything gets fine for them. 

Take care everyone❤

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I literally felt the void..I am not exaggerating..but it’s the truth..hope Rrahul survives this phase and make peace with it,.let the god give him strength ..let our love make him strong 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bengali271

Among the cast of IMMJ2 manasvi is first to put condolence post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWVxDfj2UC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Don't have words to say.just numb again 😭

Rumour- since helly got to know she couldn't shoot that day she cried so hard that got unwell.

Don't know true or not saw on few comments & posts on insta.all i can say that may rra get strength to face this tough time.just feeling numb & speechless got reminded of my own painful past days going through same loss &pain 😭😭😭

All I can say just prayers . And the rumours dunno but Helly isnt posting since then. I just know that  she wants 2 be with him.console him.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel hurt every time I got reminded of the fact that he lost his mother. I just hope Rrahul doesn't feel that he didn't do his best to save his mother because he did everything he could do. I hope he doesn't feel guilty for her loss and his family keep him away from self-blaming thoughts as there are chances that he might be feeling that.  

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It really hurts 💔

I am glad to see Rrahul have such genuine people around him ❤

May God gives him and his family to come out of it. 🙏

Edited by pooja-menon - 2 years ago
Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

m just mentally sending lots of prayers for Rra specially from last 2 days .

not sure abt rumors but we all know Helly isn't posting since then. everyone from  d cast including her  would want 2 be with him.console him.

but Helly is also supporting him indirectly by shooting for the show in his absence. One of them needs to be present on the sets, na?

Hope Rra copes up with all this .❤️

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.2021

m just mentally sending lots of prayers for Rra specially from last 2 days .

not sure abt rumors but we all know Helly isn't posting since then. everyone from  d cast including her  would want 2 be with him.console him.

but Helly is also supporting him indirectly by shooting for the show in his absence. One of them needs to be present on the sets, na?

Hope Rra copes up with all this .❤️

Yes, Helly is doing work of two so that he can have as much time as he wants to at least grieve in peace and didn't have to make choice between his job and his family. we don't realize how difficult it would have been for her to do two people's work each and everyday day, kudus to her for doing this when she too would be hurt too with the news. though she had done it once, she fell sick due to it and have to leave it. I hope she remains healthy as it's very important for both Helly and Rrahul as well as for the whole cast. 

I hope Rrahul gets all the help and love he needs to accept this tragedy and get out of the pain. 

Edited by phoenix27 - 2 years ago