Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

And now it is giving kabeer singh vibes ðŸ¤£

Kabir singh bilkul pasand nhi aaye thee mujhe ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Kabir singh bilkul pasand nhi aaye thee mujhe ðŸ¤£

I didn’t even watch it ðŸ¤£ just read the reviews and tossed the idea into the trash 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Abhay type bhi ho sakta hai ðŸ¤£ aag 

What if Rashmi shrama turns the male lead  into a fly later in the story🤣she is capable to do anything.She has done this miracle before in Sasural simar ka ðŸ¤£

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

What if Rashmi shrama turns the male lead  into a fly later in the story🤣she is capable to do anything.She has done this miracle before in Sasural simar ka ðŸ¤£

Isn’t that not a supernatural show? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Then why fly? ðŸ¤£ Kuch samajh mein nahi aaya 

Or she turns him into a literal fire ðŸ¤£

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Isn’t that not a supernatural show? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Then why fly? ðŸ¤£ Kuch samajh mein nahi aaya sasural simar ka(SSA) was a saas bahu saga which turned into a supernatural show from nowhere ....  Nagin, reincarnation, housefly, Goddess Durga, Na jane kya kya bana diya heroine ko ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Or she turns him into a literal fire ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

sasural simar ka(SSA) was a saas bahu saga which turned into a supernatural show from nowhere ....  Nagin, reincarnation, housefly, Goddess Durga, Na jane kya kya bana diya heroine ko smiley37smiley37

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeh kya hai? Kyu hai? All I know about that show is that one meme gif of the green sari lady turning round and round into a curtain after a slap or something and somehow choking herself with it ðŸ¤£

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeh kya hai? Garbage ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Kyu hai?pata nahi🤣 All I know about that show is that one meme gif of the green sari lady turning round and round into a curtain after a slap or something and somehow choking herself with it ðŸ¤£haa woh maine bhi dekha hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ mast thaa🤣🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

haa woh maine bhi dekha hai smiley37smiley37 mast thaasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Whenever I see memes from people here regarding ITV it’s always that gif ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

ML in to Aag 

FL in to fly ðŸ¤£

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

I didn’t even watch it ðŸ¤£ just read the reviews and tossed the idea into the trash 

well done ðŸ¤£

Only a true shahid kapoor fan can bear that torture🤣🤣hero was completely in self destructive mode 

The only good thing abt the movie was its music