Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Seriously.😆 I just came across her Instagram video complaining about people doing the don’t rush dance videos. Like biatch, who the fcuk are you to tell people what to do with their time? It’s such a non-issue and she made such a big deal about it. Like damn...focus on all the important shit that’s happening in India right now instead of whining and biatching about random viral videos where people are just having some fun. 

Hard to say who is the most miserable. Neha Dhupia for her personal Instagram page, or you for bringing it up here for everyone to add to, or me for reading it and adding my own 2 cents... 😕

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can trust Dexy to come up with the most hilarious titles..🤣🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Did you read the shit she made up about Nigeria...I mean iska dimaag kaise chalta hai...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

As long as Kangana Ranaut exists , everyone else is just fighting for the runners up crown.

🤣🤣

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did you read the shit she made up about Nigeria...I mean iska dimaag kaise chalta hai...

I know right. She even goes as far as ‘ it’s been proved’. I mean who proved didi? There were thousands of corpses and instead of worrying about that, she is more concerned about disproving that it ever happened only. On the top of it she has the gumption to ask India to behave like Israel which keeps casually violating the international laws. And she wants the Army to be mandatory for every citizen. Lo bhai first take her in and put her on the Siachen base camp- kuch toh kaame aayengi 4 time National awards ki.😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I know right. She even goes as far as ‘ it’s been proved’. I mean who proved didi? There were thousands of corpses and instead of worrying about that, she is more concerned about disproving that it ever happened only. On the top of it she has the gumption to ask India to behave like Israel which keeps casually violating the international laws. And she wants the Army to be mandatory for every citizen. Lo bhai first take her in and put her on the Siachen base camp- kuch toh kaame aayengi 4 time National awards ki.😆

National awards be like...ye kahan phans gaye hum....😆

On a serious note.....winning 4 NA doesn't make anyone less of a douchebag....I am a big fan of Kangna the actor...I think she is the best of this generation and deserved every single NA...but Kangna the person sucks..🤢

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Seriously.😆 I just came across her Instagram video complaining about people doing the don’t rush dance videos. Like biatch, who the fcuk are you to tell people what to do with their time? It’s such a non-issue and she made such a big deal about it. Like damn...focus on all the important shit that’s happening in India right now instead of whining and biatching about random viral videos where people are just having some fun. 

Which video and what did she say? I love the don't rush videos! This sounds like she is jealous and needs attention. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

YEP, I am being very serious. Because only a miserable person like her can spout so much garbage that too so relentlessly. 

Got to love how folks throw the 4 times national awards into the mix since they have nothing else to say in her defense. When one is as miserable as her, 4 times national awards ka kya karegi- achaar daalegi? 😆

Those national awards are part of her brand. So, yeah, she's getting more than her share of achaar there.

Now if you believe that actors are some beacon of morality, that's another issue. She's one of the highest paid actresses today.

She's gaining political as well as financial mileage with all the shenanigans she pulls off.

There's plenty of achaar there.