Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..

🤣

It be quite interesting to see❤️these two as a couple OMG the feels...😳

But hope so something interesting will come for their love story.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

But hope so something interesting will come for their love story.

Same here😉CVs better hear us we want an amazing story of DarshNi so far im liking their scenes so cant wait to see more...❤️

Calendula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣

It be quite interesting to see❤️these two as a couple OMG the feels...😳

either it will b a disaster or one hell of a marriage🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Same here😉CVs better hear us we want an amazing story of DarshNi so far im liking their scenes so cant wait to see more...❤️

Yeah they should here us.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think for Nandini Darsh won't be defined by his disability she'll see beyond it, that's why she's perfect for Darsh.

It's surprising that she hasn't realized it yet, but Nandini isn't very sharp and there weren't many clues in their meetings so far that will make her see that his blind, except maybe that he was wearing shades in the dark.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artesia

either it will b a disaster or one hell of a marriage🤣

I guess we will find out when they show it...

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

I think for Nandini Darsh won't be defined by his disability she'll see beyond it, that's why she's perfect for Darsh.

It's surprising that she hasn't realized it yet, but Nandini isn't very sharp and there weren't many clues in their meetings so far that will make her see that his blind, except maybe that he was wearing shades in the dark.

I agree she is the one for Darsh since she will accept him just the way he is. She herself is quite sweet n simple with a little bit of crazyness😆I guess we all need that sometimes...

@bold: she might not be that sharp but she is starting to stand up like she did with her sister's husband n told him his daughter did everything...she is catching on to things that her sis MIL does...so maybe she might not be too far from finding out he is blind or maybe she doesnt even want too...who knows where the writers r going with this but i like that she treats him like everyone even if he has a disability...👍🏼

I agree there hasnt been much clues like u have said where she would notice he cant see but i guess that's what makes it fun to see their interactions❤️😆

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree she is the one for Darsh since she will accept him just the way he is. She herself is quite sweet n simple with a little bit of crazyness😆I guess we all need that sometimes...

@bold: she might not be that sharp but she is starting to stand up like she did with her sister's husband n told him his daughter did everything...she is catching on to things that her sis MIL does...so maybe she might not be too far from finding out he is blind or maybe she doesnt even want too...who knows where the writers r going with this but i like that she treats him like everyone even if he has a disability...👍🏼

I agree there hasnt been much clues like u have said where she would notice he cant see but i guess that's what makes it fun to see their interactions❤️😆

I like her quirky nature too 😆

@bold Nandini as a character is improving, as you said the way she stood up to her brother in law and also how she made Ba clean up the kitchen, she doesn't take all the nonsense as I feared she would.

I enjoy their fights a lot, her reactions always surprise Darsh 😆❤️

I think Nandini will soon find out that gayaan kumar is Darsh.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

I like her quirky nature too 😆

@bold Nandini as a character is improving, as you said the way she stood up to her brother in law and also how she made Ba clean up the kitchen, she doesn't take all the nonsense as I feared she would.

I enjoy their fights a lot, her reactions always surprise Darsh 😆❤️

I think Nandini will soon find out that gayaan kumar is Darsh.

Exactly😉😆

Yes her character the way it started out has made alot of developments n growth so im liking it n i hope CVs keep it up..👍🏼

@bold: i agree their interactions are fun loving the two...Me too i think she isnt too far from finding out that he is Darsh...lets see how CVs show this...

999loveyourself thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artesia

lol! @red He might tease her about that later😉

Please, I want that to happen, pretty please.