Sbs segment ponga - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

That means Akka AGAIN managed to destroy evidence? Gautam didnt give any statement to police? I dont trust Preesha's phone.. but don't tell me akka again managed to kill Gautam or scare him away like the other guy! Have the creatives completely run out of ideas to run the show...? why stretching this Mahima track so muchsmiley18the reporter says they drug Mahima so she can confess her crimes... if akka has to be dragged in court for Saransh's custody based on this confession, then they should know especially GPS who was a judge that any confession that's not given in the right state of mind, i.e under the influence of drug or alcohol is not accepted in court..

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by MistyDawn

That means Akka AGAIN managed to destroy evidence? Gautam didnt give any statement to police? I dont trust Preesha's phone.. but don't tell me akka again managed to kill Gautam or scare him away like the other guy! Have the creatives completely run out of ideas to run the show...? why stretching this Mahima track so muchsmiley18the reporter says they drug Mahima so she can confess her crimes... if akka has to be dragged in court for Saransh's custody based on this confession, then they should know especially GPS who was a judge that any confession that's not given in the right state of mind, i.e under the influence of drug or alcohol is not accepted in court..

Pata nahi yaar kya horha hai .. I'm gona forget anythng like this is being shown in the show.. I dont thnk they even follow tht rule lol 

Yeh Hai Chahatein