Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #11 - UPDATES ONLY (DT Note pg 43) - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Detailed statement given by Pithani to CBI🙄

India Today has accessed Siddharth Pithani's recorded statements to the Mumbai Police and the Enforcement Directorate (ED). According to sources in the CBI, Siddharth has given a similar statement to the CBI, who are currently investigating the Sushant Singh Rajput death case.

Siddharth was Sushant's friend who was also living with the late actor at his Bandra flat. In his statement, Siddharth gave a detailed account of Sushant's life, his equation with his sisters, and, most importantly, what happened between June 8 and June 14. Rhea Chakraborty left Sushant's home on June 8. The actor was found dead at his Bandra home on June 14.

Here is Siddharth's detailed statement to the investigation agencies:

How Siddharth met Sushant

I was working for Sacred Fig Design, a Graphic Design Agency, as a creative director in 2017. While working there I got in touch with Ayush Sharma. Ayush was a close friend of Sushant. He asked me to come to Mumbai for better opportunities. I came to Mumbai in April 2019, Ayush took me to Sushant's house in Capri Heights.

Staying with Sushant

Akanksha was Sushant's manager. She asked me to work on Sushant's project Dreams 150. Ayush, Akanksha and I were to work for this project. I was told that I would not get any money but Sushant will take care of my daily needs and everything.

Sushant's sister Priyanka would abuse and shout at the staff because of which Dipesh and other staff members had left the house earlier. Once, me, Ayush and Akanksha, Akanksha's sister, Sushant, Priyanka, Rhea, Rhea's friend and Sushant's cooks went to the Pawna Dam farmhouse for a picnic. We were there for 3 to 4 days. While we were there, Priyanka and Rhea got into a fight and Sushant sided with Rhea so Priyanka and her husband left Sushant's house in 2-3 days. After that Sushant asked me to come and stay with him and Ayush.Was Capri Heights haunted?

While staying in Capri heights, Sushant felt the house was haunted. Rhea and Showik also came to stay and they also felt the same.

Samuel was staying there and once Sushant asked details of expenditure. Samuel couldn't provide the details due to which Sushant got upset and then Samuel left the house. After he left, Sushant felt bad and was sad because of it. Sushant felt uncomfortable at Capri Heights and he shifted to Water stones resort and started spending more time there. In August and September, Sushant was giving less attention to his work and he started spending time with Rhea.

He then started paying less attention to his Dreams 150 project as well. Sushant was planning to visit Switzerland and France as part of the Dreams project with Rhea. By then Ayush had left. He went back to the hostel. My father's business was not working well in Hyderabad and I had to move back to help him. I told Sushant that I would finish work in Hyderabad and come back.Back to Mumbai In January 2020, Sushant called me and asked me to come back saying that he is planning to leave acting and he wants to work on his Dreams 150 project. He also said that his mental health is not in a good condition. But, I had just got a job in Ahmedabad where I was paid Rs 45000. He told me that this time I would be paid a salary and I came back to Mumbai and started staying at Mont Blanc with him. When he saw me, he hugged me and started crying. He told me that he was going to sell all his belongings and leave acting and start staying at Pawna Dam farm house. He had also told me that we will have to manage house expenses within Rs 30,000 per month. He also told me that at Pawna Dam he would do farming. He also told me that he had asked Dipesh to come and stay with him.Rhea was shopping using Sushant's card When I asked Sushant about Rhea, he started crying and said everyone has left him. Then I told him that I will stay with him and calmed him down. When I asked his manager Samuel Miranda about Rhea, he told me that Rhea does a lot of shopping from Sushant's card. Miranda and Shruti Modi used to come at 10 in morning and leave at 6 in the evening. Next day, Dipesh also came and started staying with us. Then Rhea also came back. She told us that we have to take care of Sushant.Trip to Chandigarh In the last week of January 2020, Sushant told me that he had to go and stay in Chandigarh at his sister's house for a month. Then I, Sushant, Meetu and bodyguard Sahil Sagar all of us drove to Chandigarh while going to Chandigarh we stayed at Ahmedabad and Gurgaon. When we were staying at Gurgaon, Sushant suffered from breathing issues. He looked very worried and shaken so I gave him tablets prescribed by Dr Chawda then he felt better. Next day Sushant's sister Neetu (Rani) called me and asked me about Sushant's health. I gave her tablets which were prescribed by Dr Kersi Chawda and then we went to stay at Guest house. Next day, again Sushant called me and said that we have to leave for Mumbai. When I went to the house Sushant was looking better but Neetu told me to take care of Sushant's health. After that me, Sushant and his bodyguard left for Mumbai but Meetu stayed back in Chandigarh. After returning to Mumbai I was giving the prescribed tablets to Sushant by Dr Chawda on a regular basis.

Sushant had also started regular work and he was feeling better and he started staying with Rhea. At that time director Anand Gandhi and Rumi Jaffery gave Sushant a film offer. Sushant told me that now he was feeling fine and stopped medicines. I told him not to stop the medication all of a sudden.Sushant's health deteriorated after June 8 Again by the end of April, Sushant's health started deteriorating. In June, the first week his health deteriorated further. He stopped talking to us. On June 8 at morning 11:30 am, Rhea packed her bags and left. Rhea asked me to take care of Sushant. Sushant hugged her and bid her goodbye. After some time Sushant's sister Meetu came home, On that day Meetu didi asked Sushant to eat but he didnt eat much. She was also asking Sushant to talk to us but Sushant was not interested. When Meetu didi was at home, Sushant used to remember his past memories and would cry on several occasions.Disha Salian's death

When Sushant got to know about Disha's death, he got restless after that Sushant was speaking to Cornerstone manager Uday because Shruti Modi had an injury on her leg. That's why for a few days Disha looked after Sushant's work. News stating that Sushant's manager committed suicide made Sushant restlessness.

He asked me to stay with him and sleep in his bedroom and also asked me to update him about Disha's death.Then on June 10, Sushant asked me to delete all his old videos recordings etc. Sushant's name was being linked to her death and this led to added tension for Sushant. As asked by Sushant, I deleted all the data about his videos, his songs etc from his hard disk.June 12 and June 13 On June 12, Meetu said she was missing her daughter and so she left. On June 13, Sushant had to pay off some bills so Sushant paid it from his mobile phone and I helped him do that. Then Sushant had mango shake but he didn't have dinner.June 14 On June 14, around 10 to 10:30 am, I came to the hall. I was listening to music in the music system. That time Keshav came to me and told me that Sushant wasn't opening the door. So, I went myself and knocked on his door which he did not open. Then I told this to Dipesh. Both of us started knocking on Sushant's door. But he didnt open. Around that time, Meetu called me and told me that she was calling Sushant but he wasn't answering the call.

I told her that he wasn't answering the knocks on his door. So, I asked Meetu didi to come to Sushant's house quickly. We kept knocking but there was no response so Dipesh asked the guard to bring the keymaker. But nobody came, so, finally i searched on the internet and I got Mohd Rafi lock and key maker mobile number. I called him at 1:06 pm from my mobile, he told me that he would charge Rs 2000. Photograph of the lock was sent to him on whats app. After that I called Meetu didi and told her that we have called a keymaker. At 1:20 Rafi and his helper reached and started opening the lock but it was taking time so I asked Rafi to break the lock. As soon as they broke the lock, I gave him Rs 2000 and asked him to leave. Then me and Dipesh entered the room. The room was dark so we switched on the light on the left side.

Sushant was hanging from his ceiling fan using a green kurta. His legs were on one side of the bed and his face was towards the window. I immediately called Meetu didi and told her what had happened. Same time I called 108 ambulances also. I told them what had happened. By that time, I got a call from Sushant's sister Neetu, she heard everything and then kept the phone.

Then again she called me in some time and asked me - Where has Sushant been kept? I told her that he is still hanging. That time, I heard Neetu didi's husband OP Singh asking Neetu didi to bring his body down. So Neetu Didi asked me to bring Sushant down. Then I asked Niraj to bring a knife, after that me and Dipesh climbed on the bed. Dipesh held Sushant and then I cut the kurta he was hanging from.

After that we kept him on the opposite side of the bed.when we brought him down,his head was on the bed, while his feet were down on the floor. That time Meetu didi came home and asked me to check if Sushant was alive and also asked us to keep him properly on the bed. Then me, Dipesh and Niraj kept his legs towards North and his head towards South. Then Niraj removed the cloth from around his neck and kept it aside. I tried to give him CPR but he was not responding and by that time Bandra police came in the house

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/celebrities/story/exclusive-sushant-asked-me-to-delete-data-from-hard-drive-after-disha-s-death-siddharth-pithani-in-statement-1716571-2020-08-29?__twitter_impression=true

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

Despite multiple warnings and making this thread updates only, people still don't seem to understand. Hence we are closing this thread down for 72 hours. During this time, no new topics can be opened, no articles can be shared, no topics even remotely related to SSR and Rhea can be opened. NOTHING!

After 72 hours, we will open a new thread for UPDATES ONLY! In that thread, you can only share articles from verified sources. No discussion will be permitted. The amount of namecalling and bashing going on is horrifying! Given that warnings and WLs don't seem to be working we are now resorting to this measure.

Read this note: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5175097

Regards,

BWF DT