Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldbrew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

Kangana - if you're reading this, know that you are exceptionally talented! You are ALSO famous. Almost everyone, at least in Hindi speaking world knows about you.

I think it'll be best if you just let your work do the talking. Please! 😊

Have patience, work on good scripts with good directors, and your time will come again.

Believe me, any such statements are not going to help you, but only drive more people, and thus good projects, away from you. Jab jaago tabhi savera. It's never too late.

Frankly, at this point, I think KR has burned too many bridges to work with other bollywood camps. People who are so "sensitive" about mental health don't hesitate for a second before passing their armchair diagnosis to Kangana, so KR has enough grounds to bring up mental health and question other people's intentions if they claim to be such connoisseurs of depression. The only thing where you can fault her in this video is her misconception that depressed people can't look "put together." Many people who seem to have it all together are often rife with mental health issues.

Anyways, she might keep persisting for a couple more years with her own production team but she's on her own and I think she is foraying into politics, hence the disregard and open disdain towards others in b'wood. Might as well go out with a bang--chun chun ke, no holds barred. 😆

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I don't want to directly name members but I can say this for sure, that I have been name-called and others too who have left the forum bcoz of it. When I said this in another post about KR fans leaving, 2 members said "why don't you leave too"

Some of the ways of namecalling is indirect

for eg: KR is a pyscho and her fans are like her...what does this imply exactly

Those who follow KR must be dimwitted and dumb like her, 

Those who support her must be brainless like her

I am all for healthy discussions on her tweets but I cannot take part if there is just namecalling and nastiness.

Again, if you notice, every tweet of hers in her own social media account finds a place in this forum and its posted by none other than her "haters", now if you hate her so much why post every single tweet of hers and give attention to her "rants" as many say here.

She is not going to stop with her tweets, why don't we have a sticky thread where all her tweets can be discussed. 

tina59, you are a very passionate supporter of Kangana but i have never seen you attack any posters here..not even one snarky comment..whereas i have seen posters attack you in packs for your views..

i wanted to mention this a few days ago when i saw someone try to bully you but got lazy ...soz!

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

Frankly, at this point, I think KR has burned too many bridges to work with other bollywood camps. People who are so "sensitive" about mental health don't hesitate for a second before passing their armchair diagnosis to Kangana, so KR has enough grounds to bring up mental health and question other people's intentions if they claim to be such connoisseurs of depression. The only thing where you can fault her in this video is her misconception that depressed people can't look "put together." Many people who seem to have it all together are often rife with mental health issues.

Anyways, she might keep persisting for a couple more years with her own production team but she's on her own and I think she is foraying into politics, hence the disregard and open disdain towards others in b'wood. Might as well go out with a bang--chun chun ke, no holds barred. 😆

She doesn't have the tact and stomach for politics. Politics you lash out-but it is very cold, calculated designed to whip up people against opponents and support you. Good politicians are never emotionally affected-it is a performance. She has gone crazy. A jayalalitha was supremely talented and controlled messaging very, very effeciently. She was also a great actress down south-maybe KR will learn, but now she is just some woman screaming at fish market.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I never comment on kangana related threads but I can’t help but say that Kangana is such a vile woman. Mocking someone regarding their mental health like that, giving out incorrect information about such a sensitive subject so confidently. I just can’t with her. I can’t believe I once liked her🤦🏻‍♀️. 

Btw, is she planning to quit bollywood altogether? Cuz who is gonna give her work if she goes around and attacks everyone from the industry like that?? 🙄.. unless she’s planning to produce her movies and casts herself in it lol.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Tell me who is bullying her if she is able to fire people from films 😆

True

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Salman . I want to know what Salman has that she is so scared to even take his name. 

Power and influence in industry which Kangana wants.

colossial2015 thumbnail

agree

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

LOL.. not the fake mental illness as the ones you are quoting..

And, you don't even know what you are talking about... you are conveniently bundling up all stages into one.. that shows complete lack of basic information at your end.. and you are trying to argue such a serious topic.. lol.. that is pathetic! 

BTW, if you are stressed and your family is calling you "Paagal", report them! 

And come out of Deepika aunty's fake world. 

1. People use "paagal" way too liberally

2. Specific to depression or mental illness, particular types/ stages are seen unkindly.. Not like "Oh! today i feel depressed and people are calling me paagal"

:P :P 

Looks like this forum is full of 10 yr old suddenly

Lol I know exactly what I’m talking about! I had dysthymia so I know very well about this topic. I was talking about mental illness in general. But dewaar  peh sar phorne ka shok nahi hai mujhe!

Did I ever said my family is calling me pagal?? How insensitive of you.. but then again what can you expect for a kangu fan..🤣 

No more replies from me ..

this forum is filled with 5yr old kids too 😛

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ajkal thora bored bhi hojai phir log kehte hai main depressed hun! Depression ka definition bhi nehi jante ye log. Kangana exposed deepika’s fake depression in front of the whole world. 

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrityK

Ajkal thora bored bhi hojai phir log kehte hai main depressed hun! Depression ka definition bhi nehi jante ye log. Kangana exposed deepika’s fake depression in front of the whole world. 

You need to get educated in mental health. There is a difference between sadness and depression.

Kangana's comments literally shows that she has no idea what she is speaking about. She could have googled first before opening her motor mouth. Does it take an effort for her to use her common sense?