Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

desperately waiting for that day when her blind eyes will be opened I will stand up n clap with a feeling of joy πŸ‘πŸ‘ it will be interesting very interestingπŸ˜†

by the way its been 3 weeks show mein koi enemies nahi hai doesnt vansh got enemies who wants to kidnap Vansh ki Dulhan n stuff πŸ˜† 

yeh vansh office kyun nahi jaata πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: zack69

She has such unconditional love for Kabir, and now that she has taken a vow to destroy vansh as seen in the precap, I have a very bad feeling that's when the actual truth(which we also don't know) about vansh will be revealed, and maybe Riddhima will see that Kabir is not all that nobel a soul that she thought him to be.

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

desperately waiting for that day when her blind eyes will be opened I will stand up n clap with a feeling of joy πŸ‘πŸ‘ it will be interesting very interestingπŸ˜†

by the way its been 3 weeks show mein koi enemies nahi hai doesnt vansh got enemies who wants to kidnap Vansh ki Dulhan n stuff πŸ˜† 

That will happen later on. She will get kidnapped and vansh will be so scared and will start searching for her and voila in that process he realises his love for her. 

Has happened in so many Serials before

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pandemic ki wajah se. Chachi said na pandemic mein koi shopping nahi kiπŸ˜†

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aajkal WFH chal Raha hai Na πŸ˜‚

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8