Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Favor ?!🤣Then why crib when it comes around?

I didn't started did i ??  Ranbir is abusive blah blah.  And everyone does the same - cribs. So.....

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I didn't started did i ??  Ranbir is abusive blah blah.  And everyone does the same - cribs. So.....

Generalize na kiya karo.. Enjoy the bashing coz yaha toh sab karte hain.. I saw u cribbing often so pointed it out to u.. Yeh sab serious nahi lene ka.. just wanted to say that. Bindaas bash karo and when it comes back toh laugh it off or ignore. Agey ur wish!!

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Neetu’s ambitious mother pushed her daughter to wear revealing clothes on screen and do more risquĂ© dances. Rishi’s friends reportedly joked to him that his girl friend was showing excessive cleavage on-screen. Rishi replied, “It only seemed so because of the way Neetu’s body was built, and even if her shirt went all the way to her chin, some cleavage would show. Besides, Neetu Singh was the one genuine virgin in Filmistan.” -WTF is wrong with him? Eventhough she was his girfriend the disrespect he had shown towards her by objectifying her is damn appalling. 

Don't want to talk bad about a deceased man but it's damn disturbing. Is this gossip even true or we coming to our own conclusions ?

Disagree. On the otherhand he was firmly telling his friends not to judge Neetu's character based on how she's dressed. He was very protective of her long before they became romantically involved. She was only 15-16 years old when they met and he's no cradle snatcher. And her mom was apparently very ambitious and pushy.Reminds me of Babita-Karishma situation. There are so many cautionary tales of young girls being exploited in Bollywood...Rekha,Karishma etc.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Disagree. On the otherhand he was firmly telling his friends not to judge Neetu's character based on how she's dressed. He was very protective of her long before they became romantically involved. She was only 15-16 years old when they met and he's no cradle snatcher. And her mom was apparently very ambitious and pushy.Reminds me of Babita-Karishma situation. There are so many cautionary tales of young girls being exploited in Bollywood...Rekha,Karishma etc.

When his friends pointed out that his girlfriend was showing excessive cleavage, any sane person would have reprimanded (and most probably cut his connections with them) his friends for the sexist talk but instead he was explaining her body was built that way and called her genuine virgin in filmistan. He was boasting about her being a virgin. It was blatant degradation of her existence by  measuring her virtue with her virginity. She is much more than that .She is a working woman with hopes , dreams and opinions. Would he have said the same thing to his friends , if it were his sister. Would his friends even talk about his sister's cleavage? I am so surprised that i have to explain this .

There is a rule book men maintain about how to treat a female gender and men of 21th century even now follow it.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 3 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

When his friends pointed out that his girlfriend was showing excessive cleavage, any sane person would have reprimanded (and most probably cut his connections with them) his friends for the sexist talk but instead he was explaining her body was built that way and called her genuine virgin in filmistan. He was boasting about her being a virgin. It was blatant degradation of her existence by  measuring her virtue with her virginity. She is much more than that .She is a working woman with hopes , dreams and opinions. Would he have said the same thing to his friends , if it were his sister. Would his friends even talk about his sister's cleavage? I am so surprised that i have to explain this .

There is a rule book men maintain about how to treat a female gender and men of 21th century even now follow it.

Newsflash. India in the 70s was not at all politically correct. What Rishi obviously meant by the term 'virgin' was that she's a nice,virtuous, 'good-girl'. That term wasn't objectionable at that time period. Why should we apply our modern standards to the past? Rishi was explaining that she had a curvy sexy figure no matter what clothes she wore. So why should she be judged for her figure or the way she's dressed onscreen? Long before he was romantically involved with her, he was very protective about her. So naturally everybody assumed that they must be having an affair and that's the reason for his protectiveness. Why else would a top star take an interest in a young sexy starlet? That he was being chivalrous wouldn't even enter their cynical minds.From the comments it's clear that his friends didn't see her as "bhabhi" and more as Rishi's flavor of the day.Remember that he was dating other women while he was being Neetu's protective friend/big brother. His friends were trash-talking. But Rishi was setting the record clear.