Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

this wasn’t in the WKV episode today! But yeah some episodes they are adding USUD scenes but this scene was in USUD already! 

yes I have seen this scene. Definitely not new 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not edited meine original pe zoom krk check kiyaπŸ€“πŸ€£

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

this wasn’t in the WKV episode today! But yeah some episodes they are adding USUD scenes but this scene was in USUD already! 

kal dikhaya tha aj nai

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ayyo! I adore Baaz πŸ’‹  πŸ˜† I was just saying he himself sets the narrative for the curiosity πŸ˜† and then log bill phaadte hai humpar! Fans will ask shit- avoid karna seekhna haina πŸ˜† As for their position on SNIT, I am royally confused as third parties keep sending contradictory hints. 

TMI πŸ˜†

If both of them posts pics at same place we don't even need SNIT. That blackboard pic Sid where Sana did Dettol challenge. Hum gadhe hain kya? I don't go on SM much so, no idea about what third parties think. Even here I skip read. 

But yeah, Sid is visible in many SNIT images. Somebody shared yesterday his reflection was visible in blackboard while shooting dettol challenge. Nahi pasand toh na kare post. 

There will always be all kind of fans. Neither they can control nor us. if they don't like it, they just have to make a request. Why use indirect resources? At least sensible ones will stop immediately. Baaki ki guarantee toh bhagwaan bhi nahi le sakta.πŸ˜† Its part of celeb package.

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Am not watching the re-run. And hence the query. What is the length of these episodes? If they are deleting out portions, are they adding anything at all? Or do they have even more advertising than earlier which is sort of impossible for re-runs, but still? And to have the β€œGroupism” moment cut is a real pity- one of my favorite early moments of theirs. Wanted Sidharth and Sana to watch it on the re-run.

Mostly they showed for 1 hour ...by cutting many parts they are joining two episodes in one ...and that’s why wkv showed today whereas it always showed on sat-sun or mon sometimes ....this time it runs from mon-fri ...yes it is indeed pity mostly sana scenes are cutting ....but what i’m feeling they are cutting those scenes mostly in which some adulterous talks or some overly strategies against HMs scenes happened (for example sana massaging sid hair and sid telling to asim if you have guts then woo sana and steal her from paras, other scene where paras and mahira talking about sana character and how paras saved from her over possessive nature, and there was scene of sidnaaz talking about rashmi and her nature, paras convincing sana to be friend with mahira in between matka task, )

Many they cut scene which I think was discussed on next part, so they cut it whole discussion and put only one time discussion of that scene, for example koena saw Mr.day in bathroom taking shower, they cut it, and today they showed in navazudin task sunil asking to koena what she saw when he was in bathroom, and after that day danced with shefali on β€œkundi mat kharkao raja, seda andar ao raja” πŸ˜†

Donno what color strategy is by showing so much cutting in scenes but I do think sidnaaz should see it on voot full episodes or else real fun will go away 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

guys this is a private account . But this usud here from the day the stand up comedy was done , Sid came back to bedroom and says "I am giving this back to you " to paras and gives him some packet or paper . Cant get it . Paras says "why bro " sid just goes  away !! 

Kya diya wapas sid ne ???????

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-u96akhm1eAUkBsphjRrodWywe3CDf3Lm4iRQ0/

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Sidnaz_/status/1248117794807267328?s=19

Married couples type reaction 

Like its regular for them

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

Describe please 

I not good at wording but yeah i can identify concealed image

Other thing which i noticed that sid hugs tenderly but his grips are so strong 

See 3rd pic he shows his dominance by very small gestures which people usually ignores 

https://twitter.com/ZafarKiDuniya/status/1248254005161181186?s=19

Oh yes. His grip is always strong, especially when it came to Sana 😳 And his mom too, actually.

Waise, remember that time task? He was on the sofa waiting his chance and she relaxing on him and he was sort of timing himself and hitting her forehead like Thwack! Thwack! πŸ˜† Same during their spider web scene- and she fell asleep on him and he patted her to sleep. The pats were again gentle flat palmed thwacks πŸ˜† His dominance is very strong on her- Her body and soul is his. His subconscious always understood that. 

Edit: I did describe his sitting position in her eye and yeah, glad you can see it too :)

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

And yes one more thing i recollected 

Soul can you delete this please...