Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So atlast watched today's epi πŸ˜Š 

I actually liked it πŸ˜‚ remain the bon crying part πŸ˜­

Aaj ki best dialogue

Mini to bon : Tum achi hona isiliye tume sab aachayi dikthaya (very true that why she is believing you evilness as angel)

Next while binoy getting angry for talking about toilet while eating πŸ€£

Binoy to Ani : log duniya ki bahu betiyon keliyea toilet banuvana chatayein par yeh nahi jaante he ki kudh ki patni ghar ka bistar gheela karrahiyen bajay toilet janeki πŸ˜† (true a silent slap for Ani) πŸ˜†

And I don't want to talk about AS πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘

Binoy to Ani : is ladki ko shadi kar ye certificate par dhag nahi ye dhaag  tumare naam par hai(dhaag nahi naam roshan karenge Ani ka bon πŸ‘πŸΌinfact not only ani purea Roy Choudhury ki naam roshni karegi ek din)

Ye certificate tume jeevan bar yaad dilayenge rahenge kaise tumne apne haathon se apna ghaala ghotdiya (exactly it will remind him of Mini's betrayal and how he escaped from marrying wrong person and got bon as partner for his life )

Pure episode me Ani was (ha oh ye in voiceless motion )😡

Today was also some symbolism were there 

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

🀣

No , i don't think he was crying actually he just remambered and coughed while the amanushya saaya was lurking behind.

You see and tell me what you feel about that scene

No shre!! I felt he was coughing remembering the smell πŸ˜†

But will it smell that bad...??? Guess their reaction was too much considering it πŸ€£ itne bhi badpu nahi ayegi πŸ˜†