Tejasswi Prakash AT - The Kadak Queen (Under construction)(Page 46)

Posted: 2 months ago

No new episodes from this weeksmiley19

https://twitter.com/maverick_tom07/status/1245235333714915329?s=19

Edited by Armu4eva - 2 months ago

may I join smiley4

of course you can dear isme puchne vali baat hi nahi 

What's happening here? People are happy that teju got injury ....seriously?  What she did to anyone....Did she try to drag some other people chance?or she is getting favored....many bashed her at started for her cute nature and they started liking seeing her performance and other side which is not only cuteness...

I know in IF people say their opinion bluntly but forgetting humanity 🤬 

I wish teju never faces these kind of critics again who wish for her injury.....haters are better than them 

Originally posted by sahisri

What's happening here? People are happy that teju got injury ....seriously?  What she did to anyone....Did she try to drag some other people chance?or she is getting favored....many bashed her at started for her cute nature and they started liking seeing her performance and other side which is not only cuteness...

I know in IF people say their opinion bluntly but forgetting humanity 🤬 

I wish teju never faces these kind of critics again who wish for her injury.....haters are better than them 

We are used with such kinda ppl since beginning. Just ignore them like how Teju doessmiley27 We should feel proud and happy that many ppl are loving her for her real nature and performance in stunts

Edited by pranurosid - 2 months ago

Tejasswi Prakash Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10