Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

i felt like punching him 🤢 maya ke samne bol ke dekheo ek bar, teri anu ko darti se hi utha degi woh 🤓

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Lol then you need to refine your sarcastic abilities. 

And in case you haven't noticed, Saanjh and Arjun were a part of Beyhadh 1 where Maya Mehrotra was was the lead-cum-villain. 

Toodles.

You need to refine your comprehension abilities.

Maya Mehrotra was the Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry not sorry!!

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

You need to refine your comprehension abilities.

Maya Mehrotra was the Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry not sorry!!

There is nothing to comprehend in what you say, because everything you say falls flat. 😆

Yes, a psychopathic serial killer is the 'hero'. Maybe you need basic English lessons? 

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I stop Watching Beyhadh 1 because of Arjun and Saanj marriage.  It was too much and disgusting.

If the same happens then end if Beyhadh 2 as well.  Let them cime with 100 parts will not watch.

Rudra had made mnay promise with Maya and i want him to fulfill them all. 

But when he said he knows abt Rishi, his expression made me think does he know or doubts Maya. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya is demoted from friend to guest. There is a difference between Ananya & Saanjh. In Ananya's case, Rudra proposed & promised Ananya that he won't leave her but didn't keep up his word. She feels that Maya might hurt Rudra like how she hurt her dad. I wish she gets to know her dad's past with maya.

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I hated that scene. Why the hell did he say “Main tujhse pyaar karta hoon” to her? What did he really mean there? Does he love her as a friend or a woman? What is it? 

This scene made everyone rethink about Rudra considering Maya as the love of his life. His love is most likely a facade. 

I could understand him if were like please don’t go, but instead he said I love you. Wow. 👎🏼

I heard of the case called once bitten twice shy, but here Maya will get betrayed twice. 

If he wanted revenge against her then he shouldn’t have married her just gather evidence against her quietly and then use it against her.

This is going to be a never ending cycle of hate and revenge.

I honestly love their scenes. It's like a little light-heartedness in a very annoyingly dark show. I like their friendship and it'll look really unrealistic If he just dropped Anu. 

Anu is annoying at times but sis is correct about Maya. 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

I honestly love their scenes. It's like a little light-heartedness in a very annoyingly dark show. I like their friendship and it'll look really unrealistic If he just dropped Anu. 

Anu is annoying at times but sis is correct about Maya. 

"Annoyingly dark"? Dude that's the whole premise of this show lmao. 

Besides, the scenes feel very fake with Ananya now that she's pretending to be Rudra's friend. & Ananya has yet to find out how MJ and her dad are so she's still in the dark.  

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

"Annoyingly dark"? Dude that's the whole premise of this show lmao. 

Besides, the scenes feel very fake with Ananya now that she's pretending to be Rudra's friend. & Ananya has yet to find out how MJ and her dad are so she's still in the dark.  

I believe I chose the correct words, dude. So yes. It is "annoyingly dark" because most characters including Maya is annoying. 

Whatever Anu may be, she is right about Maya. And yes, she still have to know about her father's deeds but it still wouldn't change what Maya is and was back then. So..

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

I believe I chose the correct words, dude. So yes. It is "annoyingly dark" because most characters including Maya is annoying. 

Whatever Anu may be, she is right about Maya. And yes, she still have to know about her father's deeds but it still wouldn't change what Maya is and was back then. So..

Maya is and WAS back then? The Maya that was back then was Maanvi and she was different. So what if "Anu" finds out how she was back then? Ananya isn't exactly right because she doesn't know the full picture. 

Why watch a show that you feel is "annoyingly dark", dude? Logic? 😳😆

Edited by Kabhi18 - 4 years ago