Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

some please tie his legs with rod

Edited by CAT_z - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hasini009

usse shorts nahi, chaddi/langoti kehte. ittusa length,  wo bhi upar upar pull karta hai🤢

🤣

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Armaania..

Yuck 

Also telling her we are not bhai behen, we are not pati patni, not dost. Yaha mile hai aur. Baaher jaake mile ya na mile kisko pata

U say all this crap and still you want to sleep with Sana in same bed? Dominate her suffocate her literally choke her with your orders and possessiveness.

Matlab Sana yaha par full on time pass hai? Aur Sana has to bear with all this crap inorder to be the finalist.

Shukla has been using Sana since he came to know that Salman Khan and colours favour sana

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I'm sorry but I get awkward around PaHira and SidNaaz these days .

This Sid gives me Puneesh Vibes ðŸ¤¢...

But atleast Bandagi was lil sensible . 

PunGi was a thing and they equally praticipated in tasks.Made them lil fun . And had other friends too 

These 2 are just into each other , it's getting so boring.

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Picasso9

In keeping with the whole narcissism thing, he’s so much like trump.  Trump thinks his wig and orange face look great. Shukla thinks his hike up shorts and black knees look great. 

🤣

I wanna say something really 'dirty' about the knees but I won't ðŸ˜†

I feel like they should bring in Arman Kohli for like a week or so. Then we can have a poll that would actually come very close in deciding who's worse, Kohli or Shukla. 

Shukla will win for sure. The poll, I mean. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shukla and Paras made the BB house a "Harem"........doing ayashi on BB's paisa. Using two galz like their concubines. It just makes me so angry that these galz are letting them used by those two so easily. Mahira ka toh chodo........gandi gal. But Sana could be saved. Salman told her in previous episodes too .............that she needs to know who is using her, why her captaincy failed. But still she is not understanding. Sid is telling her again and again "tere paas demag nehi" still she is letting him use her. ðŸ˜¡At first Aarti............now Sana. ðŸ˜¡Sana is the most confused one now. She just lost all her brains just becoz he told her so. Her position is worse than Aarti now. Sadly..........once upon a time I thought she could make a difference. 😔

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
cherishbunny99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Armaania..

well shehnaaz did not need Shukla's support to reach finale. She even had high chances of WINNING when she was away from shukla. And it was paras who reached finale due to shukla n all. Every finalist had elite club support or other ones support except shehnaz. She reached finale on her own. Agar game hoti toh she could have never came back to shukla after their fight coz her game was strongest at that time.  But she values her relations more than games. That is the reason that innocent girl bore all his tantrums. 

Yuck 

Also telling her we are not bhai behen, we are not pati patni, not dost. Yaha mile hai aur. Baaher jaake mile ya na mile kisko pata

U say all this crap and still you want to sleep with Sana in same bed? Dominate her suffocate her literally choke her with your orders and possessiveness.

Matlab Sana yaha par full on time pass hai? Aur Sana has to bear with all this crap inorder to be the finalist.