Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Deb answered to that fan who is in charge of YoRi fandom page on IG apparebtly she Deb if she is no more part of the show to which she said to keep watching as there are more twists coming up...

Don’t know she’s back from holidays or not.

But Now a good news is that the show is out top 5 list in uk ..😆

N the combined trps from last and this week will be given next week. So there must be decreased trps.

MochaQueen thumbnail

will continue watching only for Pari

Hope she gets a new show soon as FL

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A good reply by the writer👏

Its high time audience/fans realise that a show/serial has a prewritten story! 

Just becoz of fans farmaish we cant change the story!

The reason why some shows flop on tv is because when they deviate from the main story. 

Yes there are cases when changing of main story works. But then it looses its charm and becomes a usual saas bahu, planning and plotting bakwas which goes on for years. 

If fans like such kind of show then they should watch balaji shows.

Its good thay the writers and makers are sticking to their original story. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

A good reply by the writer👏

Its high time audience/fans realise that a show/serial has a prewritten story! 

Just becoz of fans farmaish we cant change the story!

The reason why some shows flop on tv is because when they deviate from the main story. 

Yes there are cases when changing of main story works. But then it looses its charm and becomes a usual saas bahu, planning and plotting bakwas which goes on for years. 

If fans like such kind of show then they should watch balaji shows.

Its good thay the writers and makers are sticking to their original story. 

Lmao, you've got to be kidding me. Do you even watch this show? The writer is the one turning into a "balaji show" when that's clearly not what the fans want. The writer is the one adding pointless garbage and butchering the characters for the sake of drama, and it's the fans that want the original charm of the show back! The writer can have fun watching his own damn show, because most people are not going to tune in to watch his cr*p. Either you have no idea what is going on in this show, or you're just biased for the writers. I understand that they may have pre-planned things, but implying that it's the fans that have poor taste for not liking the storyline is rude. We liked the show when it was original and different, now it has become all the same as the Ekta nonsense. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

With respect to this particular message, it's clear the writer got irritated with the number of "wants" used. Hence the word "farmaaish" And WANT in his reply. This fan's message has a tone that can  be interpreted differently by different people. 

One thing which I don't like is fans posting messages on a personal photograph. Why not DM? The writer could have not replied too but, message was posted to him. So why not? Fans can lash out, but writers can't? 

Writers get lashed out when story doesn't go the fans' way. Do they get any credit when a beautiful scene is written? There the actors/characters get the credit. We all (including me) complain the CVs are ruining the show, but they gave us these characters in the first place. So some respect for that when writing to them? 

Writers rarely change story according to fans' wishes. We know that. Only option which we are exercising is not watch the show when we don't like it. 

PS: I have written to this writer myself (fee years ago) and he hasn't been rude but direct in his opinion. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

With respect to this particular message, it's clear the writer got irritated with the number of "wants" used. Hence the word "farmaaish" And WANT in his reply. This fan's message has a tone that can  be interpreted differently by different people. 

One thing which I don't like is fans posting messages on a personal photograph. Why not DM? The writer could have not replied too but, message was posted to him. So why not? Fans can lash out, but writers can't? 

Writers get lashed out when story doesn't go the fans' way. Do they get any credit when a beautiful scene is written? There the actors/characters get the credit. We all (including me) complain the CVs are ruining the show, but they gave us these characters in the first place. So some respect for that when writing to them? 

Writers rarely change story according to fans' wishes. We know that. Only option which we are exercising is not watch the show when we don't like it. 

PS: I have written to this writer myself (fee years ago) and he hasn't been rude but direct in his opinion. 

I agree we fans cross our limits when things don't go according to us ....I agree each and every word ....even I feel whole new track is result of fans harsh reaction only...

Whenever we like any scene we appreciate Actors but not writers for writing beautiful scene.....

But still it's not entirely fans fault ..... writers actually writing crap twist ....

But yes posting on personal post is also wrong.....

Damage is already done and we can't rectify now so it's better we stop watching whoever not happy with upcoming track....

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Frankly, I'd rather that people not message writers/actors/producers at all. They're just doing a job. They should also refrain from replying if the only reply they can come up is dismissive. It seems unprofessional. We are customers, and customers shouldn't have to accept a product that keeps degrading in quality. However, the correct way to deal with it is to complain in a public forum and/or stop buying, not harass the employees. Similarly, I'd rather people not engage the writer, because he clearly doesn't care. Is it hubris or simply because he's writing for a paycheck, it doesn't matter. Anyway the show is ending, so there's limited profit in it. It's just business unfortunately.

King-Aggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Frankly, I'd rather that people not message writers/actors/producers at all. They're just doing a job. They should also refrain from replying if the only reply they can come up is dismissive. It seems unprofessional. We are customers, and customers shouldn't have to accept a product that keeps degrading in quality. However, the correct way to deal with it is to complain in a public forum and/or stop buying, not harass the employees. Similarly, I'd rather people not engage the writer, because he clearly doesn't care. Is it hubris or simply because he's writing for a paycheck, it doesn't matter. Anyway the show is ending, so there's limited profit in it. It's just business unfortunately.

@bold: this holds true if it was a movie where the audience only invests a couple of hours. but for a tv show we invest time every day for months or even years. Hence customer being the king has every right to question if they are dissatisfied.

Its not logical to say the writer writes the story fr himself. In that case he shouldn't telecast it on tv ad read the script by himself to his heat's content